Georgia run off today.................

Help Support CattleToday:

I thought Trump's immigration control and tariffs were working and a great ideal. I wonder if they will get the axe? I wonder how much our 2nd amendment rights will be affected? As of right now I have about as much distrust of our government as I have ever had.
Roll up your sleeve and put your mask ...it's gonna be fine. The government said so

Dave wondered what the spark will be. That will be it. If nothing sets it off before then the confiscation of arms will be the end.

Yes they will try it especially with national control. Look at Virginia that was the first thing they went after and I believe the only reason it failed was they knew the federal govt wouldn't back them. Now it will be a different story.

You can vote to reverse taxes or bad healthcare. You surrender your weapons you won't vote for anything ever again.

Dave wondered what the spark will be. That will be it. If nothing sets it off before then the confiscation of arms will be the end.

Yes they will try it especially with national control. Look at Virginia that was the first thing they went after and I believe the only reason it failed was they knew the federal govt wouldn't back them. Now it will be a different story.

You can vote to reverse taxes or bad healthcare. You surrender your weapons you won't vote for anything ever again.
I don't think even Democrat are stupid enough to try to come get the guns... that would get bloody, very bloody and fast. Most police and military would not praticipate imo.
They will take a back door approach through taxation and criminalization of the gun community. Skirting around the second amendment.
I'm a lifetime endowed NRA member.
I've been disappointed in the recent bargaining methods of the NRA. The second amendment says "shall not be infringed on"...it's not negotiable.

Something like this looks promising. It will be air tight and easy to bury. A 5-6" pipe may can get a couple in at a time.
Seal it good, fill it with nitrogen to push the oxygen out and it should be good for a long time. Problem is remembering where it is buried or where great grandpa buried it. Around here, they are still looking for treasure buried during the civil war.

Anyone needing any crayolas and a coloring book. Any snowflakes melting down
No but you can bet our generation will pay the heaviest cost.
The thing that you can't get in your head is we have no value.
We paid our dues and that money was used to buy votes.
The insurance policy we thought we were buying is now a drain on the system.
Money better spent in replacements versus the culls.
If we were in the pasture were culls.

I don't have a clue.
We just thought ammo was tight.

It will Dems here on out.

They will expand the SC and add their judges.
They will end the filibuster, everything they want passes by decree.
They will add four more Senate seats with DC and PR, with what ever House seats that brings
They will end the electoral college, so it will be my popular vote

It will Dems here on out.

They will expand the SC and add their judges.
They will end the filibuster, everything they want passes by decree.
They will add four more Senate seats with DC and PR, with what ever House seats that brings
They will end the electoral college, so it will be my popular vote
They can't end the electoral college without a constitutional amendment.
That requires 2/3 of the states -all the other stuff you're probably right.

They can't end the electoral college without a constitutional amendment.
That requires 2/3 of the states -all the other stuff you're probably right.
To do it the correct way. But they have a back door plan -
If they can get enough states to constitute 270 Electoral College votes to agree the electors will choose using the popular vote

Last edited:
Do do it the correct way. But they have a back door plan -
If they can get enough states to constitute 270 Electoral College votes to agree the electors will choose using the popular vote
You are correct on the point that the electoral college is left up to the state legislature.

What is currently happening in the Capitol and on the steps is an attack on our democracy. It should be met with extreme force - the same as the violent protests late year should have been dealt with. Not the peaceful protestors in either case, but the people who have illegally entered and destroyed. This is now the legacy of the last 4 years. I guess law and order are no longer part of the platform. The senators and representatives that objected to the electoral college results are permanently stained as well in my opinion. I don't think history will be kind to this administration.

What is currently happening in the Capitol and on the steps is an attack on our democracy. It should be met with extreme force - the same as the violent protests late year should have been dealt with. Not the peaceful protestors in either case, but the people who have illegally entered and destroyed. This is now the legacy of the last 4 years. I guess law and order are no longer part of the platform. The senators and representatives that objected to the electoral college results are permanently stained as well in my opinion. I don't think history will be kind to this administration.
Like that tyrant George Washington??