found something in my pasture

Help Support CattleToday:

dieselbeef":if3ytrjo said:
yeah weve had emus too...but they didnt bring any toys with em...

discretion is a must lammie ;-) ...
db...what you have there could be valuable...all depends on whether it's "New or used". :lol2: :lol2:

TexasBred":zpx8p490 said:
dun":zpx8p490 said:
At the old farm I found some emus once. Cows were so stirred up they were running through 5 strand BW fences. Drug them off and never saw another one

dun..I was penning cattle one day and a couple of emus were sitting down in the ditch and nobody knew they were there...as we got closer they stood up and we just about had a stampede. I hate the things and folks have turned them loose all over the countryside.

We like to refer to that kind of situation as a target rich environment. :cowboy:

dieselbeef":3ifvv17m said:
well it wasnt in a box so im gonna hafta let someone else figure that out

any takers..i got the shipping

gary

No thanks. And again, eeewww! I hope you didn't touch it, and if you did, I hope your picked it up with a shovel or something.

I'm getting a mental of the expression on your face when you realized what it was... Too precious!

Lammie":1ds3ois2 said:
dieselbeef":1ds3ois2 said:

gary

No thanks. And again, eeewww! I hope you didn't touch it, and if you did, I hope your picked it up with a shovel or something.

I'm getting a mental of the expression on your face when you realized what it was... Too precious!
better yet take the shovel and bury it,, then in a hundred years someone will dig it up,,, now that is the expression i like to see :shock:

3waycross":1lix8t3x said:
TexasBred":1lix8t3x said:
dun":1lix8t3x said:
At the old farm I found some emus once. Cows were so stirred up they were running through 5 strand BW fences. Drug them off and never saw another one

dun..I was penning cattle one day and a couple of emus were sitting down in the ditch and nobody knew they were there...as we got closer they stood up and we just about had a stampede. I hate the things and folks have turned them loose all over the countryside.

We like to refer to that kind of situation as a target rich environment. :cowboy:

No kidding...like a covey of quail coming up and flying at right at you. I don't know who's eyes were biggest...mine or the cows. :oops:

alacattleman":25eleul1 said:
Lammie":25eleul1 said:
dieselbeef":25eleul1 said:

gary

better yet take the shovel and bury it,, then in a hundred years someone will dig it up,,, now that is the expression i like to see :shock:

Put it in a gallon jar of vinegar and set it on the mantel. Should either get a good conversation going or at least a few crazy looks. :cowboy:

Yea and put some of those stinkin pickled eggs in with it. Maybe you could pass it off as the whole set.LOLOL

See if anyone wants to eat the nasty things then.

Okay, I was not gonna' tell my story, but this is gettin' bad. One time I was in a young, single, woman's house fixing her water heater. I needed to leave her a note about what I did, so I looked for a pen. Couldn't find one anywhere around where I was working, so I looked and saw her computer table, which was in the bedroom. Surely, there's a pen by the computer. Nothing on the table, but saw a box and opened it. It was absoultely full of what DB found. Me, being stupid, thought, OH, WOW. Picked one up, and it was STICKY. Never told my wife, just all my friends, because I hope I have no disease. gs

Probably just astro glide there greg- nothing to worry about! :D

Don't find anything in my pastures. They're inaccesible to the public. Found a matching set of 8 pt deer sheds about 50 ft apart that I thought was pretty unusual. Since then I've found other matching sets close together. I still think it's unusual for a deer to shed both sides so close together.

plumber_greg":1l0ag7lq said:
Okay, I was not gonna' tell my story, but this is gettin' bad. One time I was in a young, single, woman's house fixing her water heater. I needed to leave her a note about what I did, so I looked for a pen. Couldn't find one anywhere around where I was working, so I looked and saw her computer table, which was in the bedroom. Surely, there's a pen by the computer. Nothing on the table, but saw a box and opened it. It was absoultely full of what DB found. Me, being stupid, thought, OH, WOW. Picked one up, and it was STICKY. Never told my wife, just all my friends, because I hope I have no disease. gs
Dno't leave us hanging on the edge. Did you find a pen? :lol2:

plumber_greg":a4hw3u0n said:

Could've gone all day without that visual...

Alice

plumber_greg":3j7w8dn1 said:

still got that number?? :banana: :banana: thats my kinda girl right der

3waycross":7yhgjr41 said:
Yea and put some of those stinkin pickled eggs in with it. Maybe you could pass it off as the whole set.LOLOL

See if anyone wants to eat the nasty things then.

that image isnt something i needed with my coffee....besides...no one likes me so i never have any visitors

it would need to be the big pickle jars like on the counter in the old days

ga. prime":xe1g7g3z said:
Probably just astro glide there greg- nothing to worry about! :D

Don't find anything in my pastures. They're inaccesible to the public. Found a matching set of 8 pt deer sheds about 50 ft apart that I thought was pretty unusual. Since then I've found other matching sets close together. I still think it's unusual for a deer to shed both sides so close together.
May have been gonna throw the Dog a Bone.

dieselbeef":10tc4srs said:
plumber_greg":10tc4srs said:

still got that number?? :banana: :banana: thats my kinda girl right der
Believe it or not, but she was the mananger of a sex store that sold that kind of stuff and her first name was , never mind, better not, don't know who all is on the boards. Wish I'd been young and single at the time, she'd been fun. gs

Latest posts