found something in my pasture

Help Support CattleToday:

dieselbeef

Reaction score
not sure how to explain it or how it got there..

its ummmm...a uh...plastic representation of a man??? e god how to say that....

middle of the field..on part of the past i go thru to get to another one pretty often...

cannot imagine where it came from...wife was shocked ..shocked....

hey we aint prudes or naive but hell it was layin in the middle of the cow pasture....you dont think the cows.....ah never mind..

whats the oddest thing yall have found and no i aint gonna post no pics of it ya sicko!

gary

Arn't you the guy with bull testicles hanging from the back of your truck? Maybe you could put this ornament on the front. :lol2:

Walt

dang walt..some kinda memory u got there...i took em off btw..if it makes ya feel better..im bettin you want a pic dont ya....

dieselbeef":1shzx573 said:

middle of the field..on part of the past i go thru to get to another one pretty often...

hey we aint prudes or naive but be nice it was layin in the middle of the cow pasture....you dont think the cows.....ah never mind..

whats the oddest thing yall have found and no i aint gonna post no pics of it ya sicko!

gary
flaming gay bull???

alacattleman":e7zctif2 said:
dieselbeef":e7zctif2 said:

hey we aint prudes or naive but be nice it was layin in the middle of the cow pasture....you dont think the cows.....ah never mind..

gary
flaming gay bull???

Maybe one of those Pink Angus?

dieselbeef":2ea731j5 said:
dang walt..some kinda memory u got there...i took em off btw..if it makes ya feel better..im bettin you want a pic dont ya....

Only if your holding it. ;-)

Walt

I'm always finding one shoe. Once I found 1 boat oar.

Yeah, I know...not nearly as risque as what you found there, Gary. All I can think about that is...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

There was that time I found that young couple parking. We were calling up critters and had just turned off the call and they pulled in to the pasture. Didn't know what the heck somebody was doing on my place. Scared those poor kids to death when I walked over there.

My front pasture seems to catch a lot of syrofoam cooler lids...a flip flop or two and stuff like that. Strangest I guess was a pair of long johns hanging on the wire fence. Guess somebody got "HOT". :heart:

The weirdest thing I've found was a Playboy magazine. We get a lot of beer cans, and I really hope it's from people throwing them out. Otherwise my cows have a problem...

Cars.
I rent a pasture at the top of a "T" intersection. The stem of the T is a long straight stretch, and the sleepy, the inattentive and the drunk go busting right out the top of the T and into the pasture. It happens 4 times a year. The fence there is designed for easy replacement. The Sheriff's dispatchers have me on speed dial.

In the front pasture (200 yds from a road) I found a broken up digital camera. On the same day in the back pasture (half a mile from a road) I found a wedding album and a garter

dun":1lvtfhaq said:
In the front pasture (200 yds from a road) I found a broken up digital camera. On the same day in the back pasture (half a mile from a road) I found a wedding album and a garter

Sounds like someone was mad enough to burn the honeymoon pictures.

Caustic Burno":1bl8ttaf said:
dun":1bl8ttaf said:

It was a day after we had swarms of tornados all aruund us and some mini ones across the farm.

We get a lot of "parkers". Snuck up on a couple high school kids that were parked behind a haystack. I scared the stuffing out of those two, banging on the trunk with my hands and roaring like some kind of bigfoot. My wife was watching from the distance, said it was mean. Didn't stop her from laughing her butt off.

dun":35pffae8 said:
Caustic Burno":35pffae8 said:
dun":35pffae8 said:

It was a day after we had swarms of tornados all aruund us and some mini ones across the farm.

I was thinking that was where Mrs. Dun wore out toting that stone tablet wedding album. :lol2:

Diesel, you gotta let us know if you ever find out how it got there. Oddest thing I ever found was some "toys" by a gate. Couldn't bring myself to pick them up so I drove over them for a few weeks until the prisoners came by and picked them up.

Found the neighbors bull in the pasture several times.He has bad luck with fence jumpers,or we have some good looking heifers one or the other.Know of 2 really good bulls he's hauled off so far.

Cal

I think some pics are in order there, DB.

On second thought... only if is it very large and has otherwise interesting attachments.

I didn't just say that. :oops:

im gonna hafta pass on the pics kids..i left it...see if someone comes back for it..maybe someones hubby found it....by far the oddest thing ive ever found tho....i reckon the bushhog will git it..if som hot doe dont come along and find it first

or a fox.... :banana: :banana: :banana:

gary

Latest posts