For Chuckie

Help Support CattleToday:

inyati13

Reaction score
You liked those Black Baldies of mine. Look at this:

Caption: Mom, the other calves are calling us the Whiteheads!!
sgts11.jpg

jasonleonard":3c9qth61 said:
Inyati, I really like that pair! I wish I had 100 pairs just like those!
How many calves has she had?
Her first and I am going to keep her. Thanks. Appreciate that. She is a very nice cow. Extremely gentle and her calf has inherited that. I can scratch her calf while it is nursing. Boy they make a lot of noise eating. I love to watch calves nurse and listen to their enjoyment. That calf is Derby Girl. Born on Derby Day, 5/4/13

denvermartinfarms":3gja85kt said:
Nice pair, you may have said before but I don't remember, what bull is that calf out of?
That cow came as a bred heifer from Maple Heights, Owenton, KY. Guy is the top seller at the Paris, KY Elite Heifer Sale in the fall. Brian Forsee. His cattle are advertised as Simmental and angus crossed commercial cattle.

I went to the sale and his heifers were going for $2200 to 2400. Way too high I thought. Didn't buy a thing but I did meet him. I got that cow and the skunk tail from him for much less off the farm. He may not like it that I told that :hide:

Inyati, her baby looks just like she does! Her Mom is using that deodorant that makes the "white stuff" stick to your clothes and under her arm pit. :lol2: They will be making fun of them for that next!!

She is a pretty heifer, and she looks like she is going to have a long hip. What did the other matching cow have?
Looks like the "Whiteheads" are starting to take over the neighborhood! :nod:

Chuckie":bqi8eksy said:
Inyati, her baby looks just like she does! Her Mom is using that deodorant that makes the "white stuff" stick to your clothes and under her arm pit. :lol2: They will be making fun of them for that next!!

She is a pretty heifer, and she looks like she is going to have a long hip. What did the other matching cow have?
Looks like the "Whiteheads" are starting to take over the neighborhood! :nod:
The other black baldie had a totally black calf. Dad was an angus. I sure like those whiteheads. I may pick up a couple more bred heifers this fall along with some PB stock.

Thanks. Keep in touch.

Latest posts