For all the hard core

Help Support CattleToday:

Santas and Duhram Reds

Reaction score
For those who beleive their breed is supreme. What breed has ever struck your interest as one you might consider raising other than your own?

In other words...
What is the one breed that you are curious about?

Please identify you current breed.

So commercial guys can respond. What breed have you never used but has intrigued you?

Sure'd like to try and raise some herefords some day...maybe even some black baldies...

Id like to raise brangus, or Speckled park! Maybe even some shorthorns. lol
But im happy with my Herefords, and black baldies. And my mix breeds hahah!

Katy

Santas and Duhram Reds":37ewqfu8 said:
For those who beleive their breed is supreme. What breed has ever struck your interest as one you might consider raising other than your own?

In other words...
What is the one breed that you are curious about?

Please identify you current breed.

So commercial guys can respond. What breed have you never used but has intrigued you?
lets see im raising reg beefmasters now.they can take the heat an humidity.an they raise some nice big calves on grass,ive raised reg polled herefords yrs ago.i have nothing against any breed or crossbreed.

I breed registered polled herefords, of the other british breeds, I'd raise sussex. Afrikaner cattle has also always fascinated me.

I would really like to have few Senapol's. Although I would get docked for the ears around here. Oh yeah I have Angus and Red Poll's now. Also thinking about AI'ing some Gelbveih or however you spell it.

My husbands grandfather had Angus since 1930's. We then also raised them for many years. Have since switched to Herefords and are happy with the change.

Latest posts