Favorite Sayings and One Liners

Help Support CattleToday:

dun":igt4e1p5 said:
mermill2":igt4e1p5 said:
Not worth a tinker's dam. Merry

Not to be critical, but the actual term is "tinkers darn". A tinkers darn is the repair(darn) made to a pot by a tinker.
Well, You probably are right on that, but I've always heard dam(n) I suspect that sometimes people put their on "spin " on it, who knows???? Merry

mermill2":2wzoewwv said:
dun":2wzoewwv said:
mermill2":2wzoewwv said:

Not to be critical, but the actual term is "tinkers darn". A tinkers darn is the repair(darn) made to a pot by a tinker.
Well, You probably are right on that, but I've always heard dam(n) I suspect that sometimes people put their on "spin " on it, who knows???? Merry

It sounds stronger to say dam then the wimpy darn.
When I was a squirt I once said tinkers dam and my dad after wailing the snot out of me with a razor strap explained it to me.

dun":2o18359l said:
mermill2":2o18359l said:
dun":2o18359l said:
mermill2":2o18359l said:

It sounds stronger to say dam then the wimpy darn.
When I was a squirt I once said tinkers dam and my dad after wailing the snot out of me with a razor strap explained it to me.
I don't remember saying anything like damn or etc. around my dad. He had a violent temper, and most of the time we were scared to death of him. Merry

Colder than a witches t*t

Hotter than a $3 pistol

Daylight's burnin

Sweat the poison out

You can cut it shorter, but you can't cut it longer

Uglier than a mud fence

When I was young and I would ask my Dad about girls.
He would always reply.
Thier ain't but two kinds Son
Big Ole Good uns and Good Ole Big uns

Son of a Sailer

Latest posts