Favorite air freshener ?

Help Support CattleToday:

My son makes jerky on his Trager. It takes him 4 days to prepare, first day slicing the meat, then 24 hours to marinate, another day drying on the Trager, one day coolig and putting nto Ziploc bags. 30 minutes for family and friends to eat it all! LOL

My son makes jerky on his Trager. It takes him 4 days to prepare, first day slicing the meat, then 24 hours to marinate, another day drying on the Trager, one day coolig and putting nto Ziploc bags. 30 minutes for family and friends to eat it all! LOL
Like I said I have a lot of requests that go unfilled. I only made 3 lb today and it still takes a lot of time over multiple days... But well worth it

I made smoked some jerky on Sunday. I overcooked it just a bit. I started it before church and took it off the grill after I got back. That turned out to be a little to long, I guess I should have skipped church, but it tastes ok.

I open the back windows in the morning and the fragrance of the jasamine fills the house. Now the mimosa is blooming too.

IMG_0438.jpeg
Great grannies rose bush. According to her daughter my grandma it was over 100 years old when great grandma died in 2007. I brought it home and it's exploded over the years. Best smelling flower I've ever seen.