Favorite restaurant (mine is Chick-Fil-A)

Help Support CattleToday:

Hardee's for breakfast, and bring a drink with me. I keep my money in my pocket at lunch and supper. Every dollar you don't spend, is one more you keep :p

Bigfoot":34t5ouhi said:
Hardee's for breakfast, and bring a drink with me. I keep my money in my pocket at lunch and supper. Every dollar you don't spend, is one more you keep :p

I'm with ya on Hardees, I love 2 ham biscuits and a small coke from there.

My favorite food is seafood .. however most restaurants can't make the quality of dishes as I can for the price .. if I'm going out to eat I like steak .. Vick
And Anthony's is pretty good ..

I prefer the local mom/pop places or small local chain restaurants. Had the best breakfast a while back at a local mom/pop place. 4 oz pan fried steak, 2 hard fried eggs, and toast :D Cost a shade over $10, but it was worth it ;-)

I have issues with my intestinal tract, so we've learned to make most things at home. My pizza rivals anyone's in town. Our burgers are grass fed, and lean as he!!, which no one else will do. Our fries are pretty snazzie, too. The only thing I can't do well is Chinese food. There's nothing like a good local Chinese joint, not those corporate ones.

Latest posts