Fatal error? Please help

Help Support CattleToday:

Has that worked in the past? Have you changed anything in your profile? It works ok for me, so I have no idea. Where's Macon when you need him?

dun

dun":104mxu7u said:
Has that worked in the past? Have you changed anything in your profile? It works ok for me, so I have no idea. Where's Macon when you need him?

dun

Probably trying to keep peace at ranchers.net.

I too have been having the same difficulty the past couple of days. I log on and want to read the new posts since last visit and I have the same fatal error message. Hope to hear what I might be doing wrong.

I was having that problem. I found that if you clicked on the page of the post (if there is more than one page), instead of the title, it works.

Sorry if that doesn't help you any...

TCFC

I get the same problem when down at the farm, and occasionally here, have to hit refresh a couple 3 times before it loads

9 ER":ppyep0lp said:
I get the fatal error when I go to "search" and try to view a post. Started a few days ago. Any suggestions?

Same here. Rather than viewing the thread thru the search thing, I make a note of which board it was on and the date. Then just look for it by date.

Latest posts