Help

Help Support CattleToday:

In the box where you make the post at the top mine shows a row of symbols.
About middle ways is a symbol that's a square like a tv screen. Click on it and it opens a little tab that says drop image or click here. Click on click here and it opens another tab towards the bottom of the screen with different options to take a picture or go to your picture files. Click on photo library and select your photo.
Thats how I post pictures with an iPhone.

Iv
In the box where you make the post at the top mine shows a row of symbols.
About middle ways is a symbol that's a square like a tv screen. Click on it and it opens a little tab that says drop image or click here. Click on click here and it opens another tab towards the bottom of the screen with different options to take a picture or go to your picture files. Click on photo library and select your photo.
Thats how I post pictures with an iPhone.
I
Down the bottom where it says attach files, works for me, just like with my gmail.
And i'm very basic with my skills.
Ken
I have done that and it tells me it's not allowed

Must be a liberal and or democrat? 🤔 Just kidding! Please put your location on your profile. I always click on the icon of the picture.

I've tested your account. Attachments are working.
Is there an exact message that says you're not allowed to?

I've tested your account. Attachments are working.
Is there an exact message that says you're not allowed to?
There is I can't remember what it says exactly give me a min and I will try again thank you all who have replied I appreciate it

Ok I've posted 2 pics and a video now that I have done that if u can actually see them I need advice on what could be going on with this baby's legs we took her to the vet but no help there I'm at a loss

Latest posts