So please tell me, who's getting rich on the cow?

Help Support CattleToday:

Why don't yall want women to have children? I thought this thread was about a guy that couldn't afford to buy deli sliced roast beef and when I check back it's no more kids. Are the kids eating up all the deli cuts and in turn causing a shortage that's running the cost of deli meat up?

Why don't yall want women to have children? I thought this thread was about a guy that couldn't afford to buy deli sliced roast beef and when I check back it's no more kids. Are the kids eating up all the deli cuts and in turn causing a shortage that's running the cost of deli meat up?

Its supply and demand. 🤣 Don't hate the player... hate the game.

It jumped off the rails several pages back, I just went ahead and gave it a little more throttle!

We don't have anything against women having children, we're tired of paying for it.
Nobody paid for my children to be born, and nobody had to pay to feed them, then again I didn't expect tax payers to foot the bill.
We pinched pennies but we made it.

We don't have anything against women having children, we're tired of paying for it.
Nobody paid for my children to be born, and nobody had to pay to feed them, then again I didn't expect tax payers to foot the bill.
We pinched pennies but we made it.
What about the bologna or corned ham or whatever it is the op couldn't afford. Can we get a petition or something together to stop tax payer funding of deli meat to welfare recipients kids? We gotta help our members out. Maybe we could all send $5 bucks to the base in Oklahoma and get him a lifetime supply. 🤔

What about the bologna or corned ham or whatever it is the op couldn't afford. Can we get a petition or something together to stop tax payer funding of deli meat to welfare recipients kids? We gotta help our members out. Maybe we could all send $5 bucks to the base in Oklahoma and get him a lifetime supply. 🤔
I don't need a petition.
It's simple.
If I can't afford it I don't buy it.

The public roadways are nice. I use them to commute, get groceries, haul items to and from home. I suppose you could call that welfare since I didn't pave those roads but I have paid a buttload of taxes and feel entitled to use the roads.

The public roadways are nice. I use them to commute, get groceries, haul items to and from home. I suppose you could call that welfare since I didn't pave those roads but I have paid a buttload of taxes and feel entitled to use the roads.
Believe it or not, taxes pay for our roads to be built.
I also pay a butt load of taxes, while some pay none. You could say they pay taxes on gas , but if your drawing a government check in reality their not.
We all see the abuse, I know able bodied people not having to work.
I'm sorry, I was raised to be responsible and not to except others to pay my way.
I didn't get any stimulus money nor did I want any.

Believe it or not, taxes pay for our roads to be built.
I also pay a butt load of taxes, while some pay none. You could say they pay taxes on gas , but if your drawing a government check in reality their not.
We all see the abuse, I know able bodied people not having to work.
I'm sorry, I was raised to be responsible and not to except others to pay my way.
I didn't get any stimulus money nor did I want any.

That stimulus money was crazy. Is there anyone with a brain that didn't believe it was 1. to buy votes, and 2. going to fuel inflation?

That stimulus money was crazy. Is there anyone with a brain that didn't believe it was 1. to buy votes, and 2. going to fuel inflation?
I think the Government gave those checks out of the goodness of their heart, after all they didn't have to hand them out. I'd like to have one now as I could use the cash. Can't make a living with these freakin hay burners that's for sure.

I also pay a butt load of taxes but feel pretty good about it. The trick is to send a note in with the payment saying " To be used to fight the commies and keep us free". I probably pay a soldiers salary or something.

So what are we gonna do about the high price of deli meat in Oklahoma? Just trying to get back on the original topic here....

I think the Government gave those checks out of the goodness of their heart, after all they didn't have to hand them out. I'd like to have one now as I could use the cash. Can't make a living with these freakin hay burners that's for sure.

I also pay a butt load of taxes but feel pretty good about it. The trick is to send a note in with the payment saying " To be used to fight the commies and keep us free". I probably pay a soldiers salary or something.

So what are we gonna do about the high price of deli meat in Oklahoma? Just trying to get back on the original topic here....
I think I'll throw a home grown rump roast on the smoker and slice it real thin with my ka-bar! AFTER I tear off a hunk and eat it like a caveman!
Mmmmmmmm. Smoked roasted beasty sammiches!
I think cheddar will pair well with it

I think I'll throw a home grown rump roast on the smoker and slice it real thin with my ka-bar! AFTER I tear off a hunk and eat it like a caveman!
Mmmmmmmm. Smoked roasted beasty sammiches!
I think cheddar will pair well with it

I had jalapeño & chedder summer sausage for supper a little bit ago. I don't own a Kbar so just used a steak knife to slice it. I wish it was homemade but I think it came from the local Piggly Wiggly. It was tasty though.

I keep thinking about this deli meat being so expensive. Maybe the OP could get a side gig to make things easier on his finances. I'm also worried about these kids eating all this deli meat on the govt dime. Hopefully it's chicken and not the corned beef type. We definitely don't need them growing up with high cholesterol levels and costing us more later on. I also wonder how many dollars these parents are getting per kid to be able to cause a deli meat shortage so bad we want to spay all the women.

Last edited:
Dang it thought for sure we'd get 13 pages out of the deli meat post. Oh well

Auto correct is as much a curse as a blessing.

Stewardship is not hard or expensive or inconvenient. I have a 15' strip of grass around several fields. It does several things; gives me a way to spray weeds around the fields when the corn gets to tall, keeps me from planting right out to the tree line ( the first four row get shaded out by the trees anyway), and gives the quail pheasants & fawns a place to go.
I don't waste inputs on four rows that won't produce and the wildlife gets gets a buffer. It's a win win.
I'll help get her to 13.

SBMF, you're doing it all wrong. Around here they take a trackhoe and tear out those trees so the corn don't get shaded. You're so wasteful, planting that silly grass and not farming fencerow to fencerow.

I'll help get her to 13.

SBMF, you're doing it all wrong. Around here they take a trackhoe and tear out those trees so the corn don't get shaded. You're so wasteful, planting that silly grass and not farming fencerow to fencerow.
Yeah, I know. ;) That's why I get to rent this farm and the "big boys" don't .
NRCS was giving free oak trees away, but they come in bundles of 25. I stopped yesterday and asked my land lord if he cared if I plant some along the creek in this buffer area that isn't in the pasture. He thought that was a great idea. It in theory will help off set all the hedge trees that I'm clearing out of the pastures. I told my land lord if the deer eat them all we'll just plant more next year.