Family milk cow sic?

Help Support CattleToday:

Luca Brasi":1dmrr7vt said:
Crossbred animals are not breeds. I think that you misunderstand the difference between the two.
You mentioned "breed clubs" whatever that is. I referred to "cross bred" cattle. I assume you know the difference. BTW any American "Breed" is a cross bred animal.

TexasBred":3s21f5e0 said:
Luca Brasi":3s21f5e0 said:
Crossbred animals are not breeds. I think that you misunderstand the difference between the two.
You mentioned "breed clubs" whatever that is. I referred to "cross bred" cattle. I assume you know the difference. BTW any American "Breed" is a cross bred animal.
Do I really have to provide a definition of a breed club, in a discussion about pure vs crossbred animals, or explain how or when an established breed is no longer considered a crossbred despite any origin it may have had? Genetics 101. It's a rhetorical question, as I have no intention of doing so. Since you've already established that I'm a jerk and a prick for daring to have opinions different from yours and for correcting facts which have been misunderstood, I'll continue to let you think so by letting you try to educate yourself rather than me giving you the answers.

Luca Brasi":1a1gsl8q said:
TexasBred":1a1gsl8q said:
Luca Brasi":1a1gsl8q said:
Do I really have to provide a definition of a breed club, in a discussion about pure vs crossbred animals, or explain how or when an established breed is no longer considered a crossbred despite any origin it may have had? Genetics 101. It's a rhetorical question, as I have no intention of doing so. Since you've already established that I'm a jerk and a prick for daring to have opinions different from yours and for correcting facts which have been misunderstood, I'll continue to let you think so by letting you try to educate yourself rather than me giving you the answers.
Read more...post less....you're completely forgotten the topic....prick. :mrgreen:

Luca Brasi":1ctz4muz said:
Nice. Do you know any other words? Texas must be a synonym for In.
Actually I have a rather large vocabulary but it only takes a very few words to describe you based on your post. I do notice you specialize in adjectives. :mrgreen:

warrenware":18xnd8bl said:
so ...... anybody out there?.............hello?.........no general ideas about a cow that has a cough and seems to be a bit stiff in her movements?... she was very loose with diarea two days ago and I gave her one day worth of tetracyclene then stoped because i really didnt know if that would be ok. she seams alittle better tonight but havent seen her have a bowel movement since. seems strange that she would stop so quick since she almost always deficates while milking............. Did I mention that she once kicked me! not that it matters but thought the admission might generate some interest in my problem.

How is her bag? Any hardness? Discolored milk? Have you given her vaccinations, blackleg, lepto-etc...so many things it could be, what is her age?

Latest posts