Every old man feeding cows

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot

Reaction score
I've been wanting to see if anybody here follows Dale Brisby for a while. He won't be everybodies taste, but I get a chuckle at some of the things he does. It's also a good chance a forum user knows him. Care to elaborate if you do?.......On to the next one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCmR9981v9E

I'm surprised more people aren't following him. I'm sure he appeals to the younger crowd, because my kids see his stuff on their social media. They share the stuff, they think I'll like.

It's intersting that someone can turn social media into their catapult to popularity. Lots of people just go on rants about everyday things, and people can't wait for their next one. I gripe all the time, but nobody wants to hear it.

He definitely has cleverness, a little too much over the top distracted from the cleverness for me.
I've seen a couple of his other videos that I liked better, he seems like a fun guy.

Bigfoot":284hdbph said:
I'm surprised more people aren't following him. I'm sure he appeals to the younger crowd, because my kids see his stuff on their social media. They share the stuff, they think I'll like.

It's intersting that someone can turn social media into their catapult to popularity. Lots of people just go on rants about everyday things, and people can't wait for their next one. I gripe all the time, but nobody wants to hear it.
Internet fame and glory..lookin to make that one 'viral' video for whatever reason.

I watch a few (Baxter Black type) but that's about it. The Hoodoo cow and Uterine prolapse are still among his best.

I don't know, a couple of those moves look suspiciously like me. Especially the one about getting in the truck. Sometimes at the end of long day I wonder if I am going to make it into the seat.

Latest posts