English as she is Spoke

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman":2aaiegzo said:
And those who smoked Lucky's didn't have to walk a mile for a Camel.

Cal

I'd rather fight than switch. Viceroy?

You can take Salem out of the country but......

backhoeboogie":1y27fsrp said:
Calman":1y27fsrp said:
And those who smoked Lucky's didn't have to walk a mile for a Camel.

Cal

I'd rather fight than switch. Viceroy?

You can take Salem out of the country but......

Winston tastes good like a .......cigarette should.

Cal

Believe it or not while serving in Nam we got a pack of camel's or lucky's in our C-Rations.Non filter.
I smoked the camels.

Cal

Calman":82vr5snq said:
Believe it or not while serving in Nam we got a pack of camel's or lucky's in our C-Rations.Non filter.
I smoked the camels.

Cal
Camels still have the best flavored cig. on the market in my mind...but it only takes about a drag and a half to be completely satisfied and ready to thump it. :shock:

TexasBred":16oza3mr said:
Calman":16oza3mr said:
I smoked the camels.

Cal
Camels still have the best flavored cig. on the market in my mind...but it only takes about a drag and a half to be completely satisfied and ready to thump it. :shock:
That's because you are a late bloomer. You should have started earlier to develop the ability to handle the finer products. :D

I started on discarded camel butts I picked up off the ground where my daddy left them.
By college I was smoking Robert Burns cigarillos (little cigars).
I must admit I was never able to comfortably handle Picayunes. :help: Don't know if they still make them.
The people that could smoke them regularly were few and far between. :shock:

Don't know if you have 'Capstan' full strength ciggies over there, I had a friend who used to smoke 20 a day of them, he died at the age of 42, his lungs according to his autopsy were black and full of tar. he said that 'Camels' weren't strong enough :???:

chrisy":1xd0px5j said:
Don't know if you have 'Capstan' full strength ciggies over there, I had a friend who used to smoke 20 a day of them, he died at the age of 42, his lungs according to his autopsy were black and full of tar. he said that 'Camels' weren't strong enough :???:

Goes to show you. Air pollution in London is dangerous.

Ryder":20c2gncz said:
chrisy":20c2gncz said:

but he never lived in London! :lol2:

chrisy":g6rfbk5x said:
Ryder":g6rfbk5x said:
chrisy":g6rfbk5x said:

but he never lived in London! :lol2:
You just had to do that, didn't you? :mad:
Now I don't know what to say. :dunce:
I'll have to think :idea: about it.

That shows you how far the bad air of London travels!!!

I started smoking with DuMaurier, then switched to Sportsman, which I really liked, until they stopped making them about 5 years ago, where I had to go to John Player Special or Export A Green... If I was in the states I'd smoke Marly reds, which I liked, Camels I never liked much. Then I started hand rolling, and last year I grew my own tobacco and buy tubes... I like them, they're fine by me, Organically grown and additive free, burn nicely, but some people find them a bit strong, but most of those people smoke lites anyhow. Speaking of, I should start my seedlings this weekend, I got a few different varieties to try out

Ryder":1liva5zk said:
At the prices the social engineers have taken them too, if I still smoked there would be two ways to go about it.
1. Grow my own.
2. Take up stealing and robbing.
Glad you gave up then Ryder, as wouldn't want to visit you in the pokie.

chrisy":kcrg8zjx said:
Ryder":kcrg8zjx said:
At the prices the social engineers have taken them too, if I still smoked there would be two ways to go about it.
1. Grow my own.
2. Take up stealing and robbing.
Glad you gave up then Ryder, as wouldn't want to visit you in the pokie.
Had I done so no doubt I would have been a master criminal. :D

Latest posts