Don't you hate banks when they want...

Help Support CattleToday:

63DH8

Reaction score
your death certificate?

3048dead.jpg

I told the lady at the bank she can't have my death certificate. She asked why. :roll: I told her it was because I refused an autopsy. She asked why would I want to do something like that!
Thud.gif
I told her it was because I wasn't dead!
slap.gif
Her reply was, "Oh." :mad: I can't believe I trust these people with my money!

Yup! I'm still registered to vote. However, I got a notice to register for the draft. Thing is, I already served two enlistment in the Army, including a combat tour. To top things off, I'm I'm rated at 75% disabled with the veteran's administration. I registered back when I was 1978, when I turned 18. Well... Just in case, I reregistered. Watch, I'll end up getting drafted. :D

I think I know where the problem started. A few years ago, I was getting junk mail from a refinance place every single day. I got tired of that so I wrote on the envolope, "Return to sender. Adressee deceased". How the bank and the draft office got the notice too, I have no idea! On the other hand, I haven't recieved junk mail from the refinance company since!
ylsuper.gif

A while back someone posted about a bank wanting more principal paid quickly due to slowing market, etc. It came to mind while I was reading this. The bank we deal with is now doing the same thing. If most of us read our loan paper work. They can call all or part of you notes at any time they wish too. That just amazes me.

Herefordcross":3e2ok0lv said:
A while back someone posted about a bank wanting more principal paid quickly due to slowing market, etc. It came to mind while I was reading this. The bank we deal with is now doing the same thing. If most of us read our loan paper work. They can call all or part of you notes at any time they wish too. That just amazes me.

Yeah, and don't think for one minute that won't call one in on you. My family used to own a bank - to be precise - a bank building. This bank merged with another larger bank and they wanted to expand their building - or rather our building. We borrowed the money from them for the construction - they in turn paid us additional rent equal to the amount of our payments to them. A few years later, the sorry folks called the note due on my mom (my dad had recently passed away) leaving us with 90 days to come up with a chunk of change.

Thankfully, we were able to do this and then turned around and sold the building to a competing bank who eventually kicked them out on the street and later tore down the bank to prevent competition.

Go figure.

Anyone can buy a note from a leader. like I can buy your ranch or farm or home note and its legal

Latest posts