Does anybody ever get mad here?

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":3nvg20p2 said:
I don't generally get mad over comments on Internet chat forums. I actually pity the intellectually challenged who resort to profanity and slander when they can't put together a cogent thought or well crafted sentence.

Luckily this site has filters to "wash their filthy little mouths out with soap" so we're not subjected to their small minded rants.

I think the mods here do a good job of booting hooligans.

You gotta have a thesaurus to read the crap you post. :lol:

Bigfoot":1gvvvz5c said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1gvvvz5c said:
I don't generally get mad over comments on Internet chat forums. I actually pity the intellectually challenged who resort to profanity and slander when they can't put together a cogent thought or well crafted sentence.

Luckily this site has filters to "wash their filthy little mouths out with soap" so we're not subjected to their small minded rants.

Most of yaw get it.
:D

Bigfoot":3m3c6qte said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3m3c6qte said:

He had to get his wife to help him type that.....................be nice be nice be nice and be nice

M-5":2kem6rov said:
Bigfoot":2kem6rov said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2kem6rov said:

He had to get his wife to help him type that.....................be nice be nice be nice and be nice

That'll do Dash.

I tell ya why I started this thread:

I've been thinking about myself some lately. If it applies to me, it probably applies to some of you. When we get upset with someone, we tend to harbor ill will towards them. That cloud will hang over us for a long time. I find that if I am in a situation where I'm forced to talk to them, then that bad feeling will go away. If we've parted the waters so to speak, and I don't talk to them anymore, then that funk stays in the air for quit a while.

Our relationships here are based on commutation, and not much else. We eventually end up talking to the person we are upset with. Thus the feeling goes away.

I agree and by talk I hope you mean genuinely speaking with the offending party. We can hash out a lot by typing but nothing, and I mean nothing, can replace hearing the other person's voice, their tone, and their inflection particularly when there is some ill will.

If I rub someone the wrong way I'd much rather talk it out than post foolish insults on a chat board.

Not everybody agrees I'm afraid.

TennesseeTuxedo":3kd4r4y9 said:
I agree and by talk I hope you mean genuinely speaking with the offending party. We can hash out a lot by typing but nothing, and I mean nothing, can replace hearing the other person's voice, their tone, and their inflection particularly when there is some ill will.

If I rub someone the wrong way I'd much rather talk it out than post foolish insults on a chat board.

he wont answer the phone

M-5":s4yzi1al said:
TennesseeTuxedo":s4yzi1al said:

he wont answer the phone

I answer all my calls since I'm in a sales related profession and I get folks calling from all over who are relocating to middle Tennessee and southern Kentucky.

I have found in 30 years of being in customer service, the conservation is different talking face to face rather than talking on the phone, but in some cases some people are just plain rude, but the majority are nice people when you get to know them.

Nesikep":pk0k8y2z said:
greybeard":pk0k8y2z said:
Dave":pk0k8y2z said:
There has only been one time that a comment directed at me got under my skin. I was told to "go play outside". It bothered me for a hour or two. Then I remembered that it is the internet. They don't know me and I don't know them.
At least they didn't tell you to pull on some spandex and go join Alan in that annual West Coastie bicycle entourage.
:p :lol:
When you go for that ride, make sure you go by Kathie's place... and take up the whole road.. I know she enjoys that
No kidding, Nesi! When you do that Dave and Alan, I want a boarding pass!!

Latest posts