Does anybody ever get mad here?

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms":1o0dk485 said:
M-5":1o0dk485 said:
I do get riled up sometimes. I don't deal with stupid very well. Does it make any difference ?? No it's just banter on the Internet. If your not passionate enough to stand up for what you believe in and be willing to fight , so be it.

How thd heck do you fight over the Internet M5? I'd have to come to Two Egg, or you'd have to come to Jay Bird Springs for us to fight. I refuse to call someone out over the Internet or the phone. But with you I might make an exception.

Bring it on big boy,,,,,

cowgirl8":3siezetc said:
what have i missed?
Pretty much the same stuff, some locking, some bickering, some arguing, some name calling, some banning. The usual!

There has only been one time that a comment directed at me got under my skin. I was told to "go play outside". It bothered me for a hour or two. Then I remembered that it is the internet. They don't know me and I don't know them.

Dave":1sx40k4f said:
There has only been one time that a comment directed at me got under my skin. I was told to "go play outside". It bothered me for a hour or two. Then I remembered that it is the internet. They don't know me and I don't know them.
At least they didn't tell you to pull on some spandex and go join Alan in that annual West Coastie bicycle entourage.
:p :lol:

Not really mad, I do on occasion, like others have said, get irritated at some posters for what they say. I'm really a "live and let live" type of person.
Have a great day

I'll know not to make anyone mad by calling them hobby ranchers.. I learned my lesson. :lol2:

No I will argue with a stump that is how we learn IMO is good passionate debate heated or not if
it makes us think of other perspectives .
I don't do stupid and just ignore those this is the Internet .

ez14":2n6sukwr said:
cowgirl8":2n6sukwr said:
ez1 said:
Fencemans gone :cry:

Gone meaning what?
[/quote][/quote][/quote]
banned at least thats what everybody's saying and he has not been on since feb 29[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Send me a PM and Ill send you a link to another forum he is on. But be warned ITS FOR ADULTS and some stuff will make a sailor blush

I have had knock down drag outs with TB and I highly respect his opinion on subjects.
Always make it a point to read his post usually he gets it right except when arguing with me
and gets his facts all screwed up. :hide:

greybeard":2hftdhez said:
Dave":2hftdhez said:
At least they didn't tell you to pull on some spandex and go join Alan in that annual West Coastie bicycle entourage.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Alan and I would both like to join that annual West Coast Bicycle Tour. We just want to leave the bike at home and drive a pickup with a snow plow mounted on the front. I bet I could plow bike riders off the road faster than they can ride.

greybeard":1sg9s4ik said:
Dave":1sg9s4ik said:
When you go for that ride, make sure you go by Kathie's place... and take up the whole road.. I know she enjoys that

Caustic Burno":2ri0jnap said:
I have had knock down drag outs with TB and I highly respect his opinion on subjects.
Always make it a point to read his post usually he gets it right except when arguing with me
and gets his facts all screwed up. :hide:

To quote the late great Ronald Reagan "There you go again". You'll stay after school again today. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great post Bigfoot... as usual, I am late to the party! I think there were some great answers posted and I would say that I concur with most of them. Life is to short to get riled up over a comment made on the internet. I have had some disagreements with some folks, but nothing that I would say I got mad over. All-in-all, this is a pretty good forum with a lot of really good folks!

The only two grudges I hold on is two particular people who made fun of my disability. Otherwise I don't get mad at, I just laughing at them. It is OK to have disagreements.

I don't generally get mad over comments on Internet chat forums. I actually pity the intellectually challenged who resort to profanity and slander when they can't put together a cogent thought or well crafted sentence.

Luckily this site has filters to "wash their filthy little mouths out with soap" so we're not subjected to their small minded rants.

I think the mods here do a good job of booting hooligans.