Does Anybody Else Feel Sorry for the Australians

Help Support CattleToday:

I believe the Australians manage well enough without Antlered animals, we cetainly did in Africa, and had endless hunters from the USA and Europe wanting horned antelope instead of deer.

andybob":12lkicyy said:
I believe the Australians manage well enough without Antlered animals, we cetainly did in Africa, and had endless hunters from the USA and Europe wanting horned antelope instead of deer.

Yeah!! Yeah!! Should have mentioned "FEEL SORRY FOR THE AFRICANS ALSO" Y'all have a lack of antlered beasts also. :shock: :cry2: :cry2: You have for sure :!: :!: LOTS of other critters. :clap: :clap:

cattleluvr18":u3yzsm7v said:
iowafarmer":u3yzsm7v said:
wow mid 20's i nthe winter and 110 in the summer for us Farenheit people. sounds perfect to me. We get -20's in the winter and 90's to 100 in the sumemr with 80% humidity in the summer. Thats -30 degrees Celcuis and 33 to 38 degrees Celcuis if my conversions are right. I think i could stand without antlers for that range of weather heck would barely have to run heat and some AC. Could work all the time no frost bite. I think it i would import some antlers if i was in that weatehr range heck could go hunting all the time and fishing. And you think you have it rough. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

once you get further west into nebraska its more like 180% humidity. . . on a good day. and you think you have it rough

Have You ever had the humidity so thick you can cut it with a knife into peices and eat it. You don't have to drink much on those days cause you breath in as much water as you sweat out casue of it.

andybob":5urun6ki said:

Andybob Hello, an other English member, not noticed before, how's your Bank Holiday been our has been a complete wash out.
Love your part of England, very pretty. I was thinking if they like Antlered animals they should see the ones in Scotland, not for shooting though.

mnmtranching":1lbtyaqn said:
andybob":1lbtyaqn said:

Yeah!! Yeah!! Should have mentioned "FEEL SORRY FOR THE AFRICANS ALSO" Y'all have a lack of antlered beasts also. :shock: :cry2: :cry2: You have for sure :!: :!: LOTS of other critters. :clap: :clap:
There are quite a few areas with substantial herds of Fallow deer introduced fro Europe about 200 years ago for those who really
want antlered animals, I managed Lobardy estates near Pretoria in South Africa where we ran the most northernly herd of Fallows, but my personal interests are in Kudu, Impala and Gemsbok.

chrisy":am5io80h said:
andybob":am5io80h said:

Andybob Hello, an other English member, not noticed before, how's your Bank Holiday been our has been a complete wash out.
Love your part of England, very pretty. I was thinking if they like Antlered animals they should see the ones in Scotland, not for shooting though.
Moved back over here just before the holiday Chrisy, we had more than our share of rain, but being high up, did not have any of the flooding experienced in the lower lying areas. The ploughed fields, cattle and sheep grazing were a little waterlogged for a few days, only the outdoor pig unit was really wet with puddles remaining for up to a week, one has been adopted by a flock of mallards, which are still there today!

The New Zealanders had things figured out. I understand they are overrun with antlered beasts. 8) 8) :help:

3fifty7":1vglpbjl said:
Australian Cattleman":1vglpbjl said:
Truthfully the only people that need guns are landholders and maybe the sporting shooters and gun club members.
Colin
I agree and so did our forefathers but for some reason we had to treat everyone equal. I'll never undrestand why non-landowners get to vote on property taxes.

Or for that matter, people that don't pay taxes are able to vote for a candidate that panders to them by bringing the government check home to his district.

Why do felons / prisoners /illegal aliens get to have a say at all in the direction of our country?

Why do felons / prisoners /illegal aliens get to have a say at all in the direction of our country?[/quote]

Are you telling me that these three catagories of people are allowed to vote?

Cal