Do you think....

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
...he bothered to read the label? Do you think, his wife was happy? Do you think the Weed Eater would have been a better choice than spraying "weed killer" around the base of the tree? Do you think, he'll ever live it down?

IMG_5568.jpg

Isomade":1d96adfc said:
What did you spray? :lol:

Weren't me! I ain't that brave.

UFB, maybe he's the one that has to rake em.

I saw this today and had to do a U-turn and go back to take a picture of it. Not the first time I've seen people make this mistake and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Jogeephus":1bo1nrjj said:
...he bothered to read the label? Do you think, his wife was happy? Do you think the Weed Eater would have been a better choice than spraying "weed killer" around the base of the tree? Do you think, he'll ever live it down?

IMG_5568.jpg

quit bitchin it rained there.......:)

My darlin companion always starts her tomatoes from seed, about mid January. By mid March she about a 100 beautiful plants that she had already transplanted into larger pots, waiting on last frost. They got some little insect critters, and so she sprayed them with malathion. She rinsed the Killsall sprayer out real good before she did it; she says. Needless to say, the plastic spray jug contained enough residue, the tomatoes died a slow death.

I got a whole bunch of trees that are deader than a door knob but it ain't because I sprayed them. I must have 300 Oaks that are dead because of the drought. Never seen it this bad, not even back in '58. And there ain't no green stuff in the background either. :(

There are 200 year old pecan trees dead in the creek bottoms here. Many other old big trees have died. When it finaly rains big ,there wont be a water gap left. County bridges will be in danger. County Commisioners put a burn ban up,Cant pile and burn them even when the ground is bare for half a mile in any direction around the piles.
I lived thru the 50s drouth,this one is giving it a run for the records.

Latest posts