Did anyone watch

Help Support CattleToday:

I would like to see Johnny Fairplay get trampled some. i would like to see his afro bounce around like Krusty the clown. (Johnny Fairplay was on Survivor and he lied to everybody and told them his grandmother died so they would let him "win" a reward challenge)

Shoot, I missed it. I guess they reshow it on Saturday.

This show sounds like the deadbeat celebrities who were on that cop show, what a joke that show was, even though I never watched it, the pre commercials were enough to make you laugh.

Gail

I was surprised that Vanilla Ice is actually a fairly likeable guy on the show, still can't stand his music though. :lol:

Tegerian":hvwd5nbi said:
I was surprised that Vanilla Ice is actually a fairly likeable guy on the show, still can't stand his music though. :lol:

his song was huge back in 80 something! I loved it. :lol: :lol: still listen to it every once in a while. :oops: :lol: there's a couple on there that don't seem so nice.

Beefy":fyc8fid8 said:
I would like to see Johnny Fairplay get trampled some. i would like to see his afro bounce around like Krusty the clown. (Johnny Fairplay was on Survivor and he lied to everybody and told them his grandmother died so they would let him "win" a reward challenge)

I like him, he has a great sense of humor.
But if he starts to lie, Ill spit at the T.V.
I also think Ty is a babe, what a man. :D

:stop: ! Collaborate and LISTEN. Ice is back with a brand new mission...

Beefy":dtw7inw4 said:
:stop: ! Collaborate and LISTEN. Ice is back with a brand new mission...

You are living back in 89 there, Uncle Rico...

Latest posts