Custer's Last Stand

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
TexasBred":1injgo8v said:
Caustic Burno":1injgo8v said:
TexasBred":1injgo8v said:
Only waiting for you to say something intelligent, Professor.

Can't have that discussion with you looking at the DNA map you drew the short straw.

Ok Professor "long straw"....explain to me the basic principals os organic chemistry....surely you remember it as you taught it.

Your DNA straw is to short to get into discussion on carbon based molecules and there structures. It would be fun to discuss paraffin,aromatic,isomer,naphtha and olefin carbon atoms and their reactions. Sorry you can't play.

Bright Raven":1cz9pmzf said:
Are you saying they left because they were attacked?

This is not directed at you, Boogie.

If you boil that down it says to me that they left because they "can't have their way". Sounds like they need a dose of backbone! Or maybe they just need to grow up.

Each person would have to speak for themselves.

People have been chilled. That's my input. Things are not the same.

Thankfully I am still in contact with a few good people. Will see one at the sale barn today.

Caustic Burno":3l992usk said:
TexasBred":3l992usk said:
Caustic Burno":3l992usk said:
Can't have that discussion with you looking at the DNA map you drew the short straw.

Ok Professor "long straw"....explain to me the basic principals os organic chemistry....surely you remember it as you taught it.

Your DNA straw is to short to get into discussion on carbon based molecules and there structures. It would be fun to discuss paraffin,aromatic,isomer,naphtha and olefin carbon atoms and their reactions. Sorry you can't play.

CB/TexasBred
You two Texas farmers need to chill out. We have all seen this movie. At least find some new material. :D

Bright Raven":3j9wz0y2 said:
Caustic Burno":3j9wz0y2 said:
TexasBred":3j9wz0y2 said:

CB/TexasBred
You two Texas farmers need to chill out. We have all seen this movie. At least find some new material. :D

I totally agree and avoid his post like the plague. But I am not going to stand with my hands in pocket while rocks are getting chunked it is a rock fight now.
I actually feel sorry for him.

backhoeboogie":3p19y687 said:
Each person would have to speak for themselves.

People have been chilled. That's my input. Things are not the same.

You are ONLY speaking for yourself? BUT you state, "People have been chilled." Anyone with the least cognitive skills, understands that when you invoke the word PEOPLE, you are speaking for others. So might want to get that straight.

Let's assess:
The rules of the forum have not changed.
Users come and Users go.
No one controls the content.
What I think you really mean is that these "PEOPLE" whomever they are, Are frustrated because they cannot dictate the content.

At the end of the day, all it amounts to is you and these other PEOPLE being whinners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts