critique this cow

Help Support CattleToday:

Looks like the right kind to me. Straight back, good muscling, nice spring to her rib, in good condition. Might have a little excess wast up front, but other than that, nothing wrong with her in my eyes.

She looks like a cow I would have. She's in good condition for this time of the year, nice and thick.

She seems to be a good, soggy Terminal producer - a little restricted in the heart-girth, and a little short bodied, but a cow that will produce a fine terminal product. Profitmaker here.

DOC HARRIS

Looks like the good kind to me. I think she has very good depth and capacity, might be just a little short. I'm guessing she could gain weight on a diet of rocks and cactus. What breed?

3waycross":1i1pmp7e said:
Looks like the good kind to me. I think she has very good depth and capacity, might be just a little short. I'm guessing she could gain weight on a diet of rocks and cactus. What breed?

Looks like a Lim to me or one with alot of Lim influence.

Predominately red angus... don't think the neighbors run lims but it's a possibility, I guess. My relatives run only RA bulls.

She is a heavy bred, and if anyone can read the number branded on her rump, LOL, that'd be the year she was born. She's at least an '04, shouldn't be older than an '01.

milkmaid":hyc2hqlw said:
Predominately red angus... don't think the neighbors run lims but it's a possibility, I guess. My relatives run only RA bulls.

She is a heavy bred, and if anyone can read the number branded on her rump, LOL, that'd be the year she was born. She's at least an '04, shouldn't be older than an '01.

She looks kinda light for a RA but if she is, that's the exact kind of RA hiefers I have been looking for. She's sure a good one

MM she look's great to me good thick cow but she do look like a lim to me also.I'd like to have a herd like her.

rattler

Well I'm an Angus man but I'll tell ya what I sure wouldn't toss her out of my herd!! Nice cow. Has pretty much everything that I'd look for in a cow.

Latest posts