Coyote Attacks 2 year old at Cemetery

Help Support CattleToday:

slick4591":28xpxtnb said:
Their food supply must be getting low for them to do that. Glad that baby is okay.

I suspect some tree hugger had been feeding the wild animals in Calkifornia again. Every time I come upon a coyote he is high tailing it to get out of sight. Don't ever want an animal to associate food with humans.

That deer that attacked me 12 years ago was one a tree hugger here in Texas had bottle fed. I won't ever forgive them. When we start "rescuing" wild animals and put people at risk, something is bad wrong.

When my youngest was two she would have kicked that coyotes a$$. But that is a different story.

Southern Cali. Too much urban wildlife which are not afraid of humans. And you certainly can't kill a predator because that would upset the whole natural system. This kid was lucky it was a coyote and not a cougar.

Watcha want to bet this story is glossed over and the real story is the mother wanted to get a picture of the baby next to then cute little coyote for her Facebook page. Had a friend who worked in Yellowstone and some idiot got the kids to pose by a grizzly bear. That didn't work out too well either.

We're at the top of a coyote cycle out here. We had an enormous rainfall year the winter before last and all wildlife prospered. This last "winter" we got about half of what is normal and normal is only about 13" here where I'm at and somewhere around five where this happened. The coyotes born in last years boom are this years problem as their prey has all suffered this spring. They're getting brave out of desperation.
The same goes for bears, bobcats, lions etc.
Honestly, I hope there are more attacks and a few involving lions and bears. We're so restricted on how we deal with problem animals that I'd be better of to shoot a human than I would to get caught killing a lion or bear. People in CA need to WAKE UP and see how overpopulated the predators are.

cow pollinater":1h2tj7eu said:
We're at the top of a coyote cycle out here. We had an enormous rainfall year the winter before last and all wildlife prospered. This last "winter" we got about half of what is normal and normal is only about 13" here where I'm at and somewhere around five where this happened. The coyotes born in last years boom are this years problem as their prey has all suffered this spring. They're getting brave out of desperation.
The same goes for bears, bobcats, lions etc.
Honestly, I hope there are more attacks and a few involving lions and bears. We're so restricted on how we deal with problem animals that I'd be better of to shoot a human than I would to get caught killing a lion or bear. People in CA need to WAKE UP and see how overpopulated the predators are.
Sucks to be in CA! Full of liberals and nutty animal lovers. I heard that CA made illegal for using lead on the wolves.

Jogeephus":1lva64yx said:
Watcha want to bet this story is glossed over and the real story is the mother wanted to get a picture of the baby next to then cute little coyote for her Facebook page. Had a friend who worked in Yellowstone and some idiot got the kids to pose by a grizzly bear. That didn't work out too well either.

I have a friend in Cody Wyo. He was driving up to the park one day and spotted a cow moose with a brand new calf. He stopped and was taking a picture from the road a hundred yards away. Some tourist pulls up and jumps out of his car. Proceeds to run down to the new calf with his instamatic camera. Takes a picture from 10 feet away. My friend is telling himself I am going to get pictures of a guy being killed by a cow moose. For some unknown reason the moose just stood still. The guy ran back up the hill and then asked him, "what kind of animal is that?" My friend standing there in shock that the guy didn't get killed simply replied that it was an antelope.

backhoeboogie":26ucgeft said:
slick4591":26ucgeft said:
Their food supply must be getting low for them to do that. Glad that baby is okay.

I suspect some tree hugger had been feeding the wild animals in Calkifornia again. Every time I come upon a coyote he is high tailing it to get out of sight. Don't ever want an animal to associate food with humans.

That deer that attacked me 12 years ago was one a tree hugger here in Texas had bottle fed. I won't ever forgive them. When we start "rescuing" wild animals and put people at risk, something is bad wrong.

I don't believe I ever heard you tell that story boogie.

Latest posts