Cow Pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

What an odd calf. Its nice, but you can almost see the line cutting it in 2. Smaller, slicker front half, and larger hairy back end.

3072x2048.jpeg.f3b9f52119d04a109a4b236544d8e50a.large

Supa Dexta":3bgyt8jn said:
What an odd calf. Its nice, but you can almost see the line cutting it in 2. Smaller, slicker front half, and larger hairy back end.
He might have messed up a little when he photo shoped the picture to make the calf look good.

true, but I didn't want someone thinking I would raise those darned crazy things! I moved some of mine around yesterday and I did come up with one commercial limi half breed heifer that would NOT pen with a bucket! She'd go in and if she saw me move to the gate...she'd fly out of there. If she wasn't such a nice heifer, I'd drop her off at the sale barn! Actually, that would mean I still would have to pen her...so never mind...! She's not mean at all, just doesn't like being penned.

Yes I am Fritz. He is horned. If he keep a coming on I don't care about his head. I have a half brother to him that is polled that will be ready to rip this fall.

Its nice for once to have more grass than you know what to do with.....Cows are happy happy...

It's that way here in Alabama too. I enjoy seeing your cattle pictures, They are all beautiful.

Here's some Oreo cows for you guys & gals
IMG_20150605_105119042_zpsl3sgntns.jpg
MoonPie and her late May heifer calf

If you want see some butts, here it is.
received_10205774076087596_zpsy4cl0ji4.jpeg
Believe it or not, she is only 1/8th belted galloway, 7/8th angus.
She hasn't change her body condition even after she calved back in March.
IMG_20150407_082054_961_zpsbyghovrv.jpg

This is our only registered purebred Angus female. She is a daughter of our Max bull. She does a fantastic job and has raised 3 calves that all are breeding replacements. First 2 calves were bulls, one sired by SAV Brand Name and the other a limflex sired by one of our bulls. She currently has a limflex heifer at side that sure is fancy!

Latest posts