Cow Creek Ranch Bull Sale

Help Support CattleToday:

CopeMan

Reaction score
I posted this on the Sales board but it no one ever replied. Anyone ever been to Cow Creeks Sale, or been to Cow Creek Ranch? Joe Rezicek the owner and his wife seem like real nice people.

CopeMan":1ecuqw0j said:
I posted this on the Sales board but it no one ever replied. Anyone ever been to Cow Creeks Sale, or been to Cow Creek Ranch? Joe Rezicek the owner and his wife seem like real nice people.

See if you can get ahold of Alacowman.....I believe he lives in the neighborhood and has done some business with CCR.

ive met the Reznicek's in montgomery a few time's . good folks with some fantastic cattle..havent bought from them yet but gonna go in october and hopefully bring back a bull..been working on my herd a few years trimming ears back,and turning em black with a strait angus

ALACOWMAN":2r30p321 said:
ive met the Reznicek's in montgomery a few time's . good folks with some fantastic cattle..havent bought from them yet but gonna go in october and hopefully bring back a bull..been working on my herd a few years trimming ears back,and turning em black with a strait angus

As of right now I hope to be at there sale in October. Im looking forward to seeing there ranch, the cowherd. Id realy like to see the Ultrablack herd bulls hes got! I wanna see what those bulls turn into. Ive talked to Joe, real nice, and a smart cattleman! The Ultrablack bulls are what Im interested in. What kind of bull are you gonna be looking at?

I have recieved their sale catalog in the past and really like the way the ultra black bulls look. But I have a dumb question. Will you lose hybrid vigor using a cross or composite bull like this.

CopeMan":2pro8xwr said:
ALACOWMAN":2pro8xwr said:

As of right now I hope to be at there sale in October. Im looking forward to seeing there ranch, the cowherd. Id realy like to see the Ultrablack herd bulls hes got! I wanna see what those bulls turn into. Ive talked to Joe, real nice, and a smart cattleman! The Ultrablack bulls are what Im interested in. What kind of bull are you gonna be looking at?
Brangus..they have the type that i want to gear my herd toward, more meat less leather

northcreekfarms":2wencw6f said:
I have recieved their sale catalog in the past and really like the way the ultra black bulls look. But I have a dumb question. Will you lose hybrid vigor using a cross or composite bull like this.
depends on you'r cows.

Latest posts