Covid

Help Support CattleToday:

I
Are you a horse?

There's a reason that drugs go through clinical trials in humans to determine label doses. Drugs are absorbed and metabolized at different rates by different species. As my pharmacology professor liked to say, "It's all well and good to determine the dose in a lab rat, but humans are not giant rats."
It seems to be working fine for me and many others but if I am willing to adjust to the people pills is there any argument against those? I have two more refills

I thought I would leave this here:

Majority Of Men Who Took Ivermectin In Study Ended Up Becoming Sterile

But, to put this in context, it is one study, just like the other studies on Ivermectin that have not been proven. I have no idea if Ivermectin helps with the virus (although I seriously doubt its prophylactic effect) it might help with mild or moderate cases.
I simply cannot understand why this is an issue. Why is the vaccine bad, but an unproven dewormer is good? Maybe both are good.

Maybe both are bad?
Possibly, but now we have hundreds of millions of results and studies from the vaccine.

We have no way of knowing results from people that are self-medicating with Ivermectin, maybe they died. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. I am not going to base any decision on " my wife did this" or "I know a guy that did this" or even, IM me and "I have a Dr that will give it to you". I hope it does work but stop with the conspiracy theories.

I started hearing the Ivermectin stuff over a year and a half ago because of a shortage. I hope it is the miracle drug, but I doubt it.

I

It seems to be working fine for me and many others but if I am willing to adjust to the people pills is there any argument against those? I have two more refills
The only argument about the human formulation is that there still doesn't appear to be any particular reason for you to take it. Why not get the vaccine, which is actually proven to work?

Ivermectin is not a miracle cure being pushed aside because it's cheap and readily available. Merck makes ivermectin for humans. They don't make a vaccine or expensive therapeutic for Covid. If there were sufficient evidence to market ivermectin as a therapy/prevention for Covid, they'd be all over it. If there were even a realistic hint that it worked, Merck would fund the research to prove it.

I'm sure he thinks the horse medication makes more sense. Wow! Some of the posts here read like a Saturday Night Live script:
"Don't eat the whole tube. Approximate your body weight with the 50# just like a horse."
Lol !!!

I am glad you pointed this out, I'll quit saying 50 pound increments and instead tell people to read the box for the dosage per notch info.

I definitely can't swear that ivermectin is a miracle cure / preventative for COVID but I've witnessed and experienced enough to be a believer. Sure beats the jab if you ask me.
Lol !!!

The only argument about the human formulation is that there still doesn't appear to be any particular reason for you to take it. Why not get the vaccine, which is actually proven to work?

Ivermectin is not a miracle cure being pushed aside because it's cheap and readily available. Merck makes ivermectin for humans. They don't make a vaccine or expensive therapeutic for Covid. If there were sufficient evidence to market ivermectin as a therapy/prevention for Covid, they'd be all over it. If there were even a realistic hint that it worked, Merck would fund the research to prove it.
Their patent has expired. They won't make big money off ivermectin. However, they are in phase 3 trial of a new covid pill. Phizer has one as well.

I'm sure he thinks the horse medication makes more sense.

Are you a horse?

There's a reason that drugs go through clinical trials in humans to determine label doses.
True
BUT, ivermectin has already been evaluated in clinic trials to determine safe dosages for humans. WHO has included it on the list of essential drugs for human use for 40 years, and recommends it as a go to drug for the treatment of malaria.

Double vaccinated, double mask wearing Dr Fauci's "Are you a horse?" reply
is a clever sound bite. But he has proven to be the wrong man to lead. He is better at spreading division than confidence.

Streptomycin is used to treat mastitis in cows. A doctor used streptomycin to treat my ex-wife's urinary tract infection. Is she a cow? Yes - but for a different reason. :)
The question should be.....
How effective is ivermectin in treating covid?
not
Are you a horse?

Last edited:

Latest posts