Covid

Help Support CattleToday:

What's the dosage? Are you using it as preventative or treatment ? Pour on or injectable ?
Dosage: Read the label.

Preventative: Do not use in females of breeding age - so good for birth control?
* 48 day slaughter hold for cattle
** do not use in horses intended for slaughter
*** banned in Milwaukee (home of Jeffery Dahmer) and Uganda (Idi Amin)

Don't forget the paste, the label says not for human consumption - so guess
it must be okay to brush your teeth with it as long as you rinse and spit. :)

Last edited:

Preventative: Do not use in females of breeding age - so good for birth control?

Where are you finding that Ivomec is not to be used in breeding age females? It's sure not on the label.

Thanks. As I don't fall into any of the above listed categories, it should be perfectly save for me. 1631026711901.png

He's on youtube. They are not. Therefore, his info is correct. Duh....
Oh yes, I get my credible sources mixed up sometimes. When I clicked on the video, the first words he spoke sounded like an infomercial. I was expecting Tony Robbins to pop up with an exercise machine.

My dad has been tested twice. One positive one negative.😄 They did a third long term test or some thing today. He is still working just feels like he has allergies. Originally they told him it was bronchitis. They started him on steroids and zpac. They need a confirmation from this one test to have the option for the transfusion deal.

Guy I work for has 2 boys. All 4 in family have same symptoms, 2 tested positive, 2 tested negative. Same deal, feel like allergies with congestion. 2 that tested positive did transfusion deal yesterday and feel better today already. Other two are getting retested today hoping for a positive so they can get it also.

What a poop show...

I recently got a regimen of therapeutics (Ivermectin, HCQ) plus azithromycin and prednisone from a doctor for my family and armed myself with a tube of ivermectin horse paste and then set out trying to catch COVID to build immunity. Spent time around 3 people who tested positive including living with one for 4 days and having another be my official drink tester and I was unable to produce a positive result.

I have a buddy from my wilder days whose mother is almost 80 years old an is HIV positive and she shook COVID off in 4 days after starting ivermectin paste when she tested positive.

My 70 year old dad shook it off and said it was like allergies

My worker at the ranch (43...semi healthy...male) had it and was laid up for 5 days plus another 3 or 4 of lethargy (I assume he wasn't just milking it for time off but maybe). Stepbrother had it and was pretty sick until he got his hands on the same regimen I have for my family but started feeling better shortly thereafter.

I am starting to think there is a genetic component to contracting it and the severity of symptoms. Definitely don't think it is worth all the hooplah.

They are wearing out the info to where people are numb to it. Our school calls every, single, evening with an update to how many kids were sick at each campus. I dont even answer any more. Looking at facebook quite a few parents want it to end and were trying to ask to be pulled off the list. They were comparing the school to the auto insurance people.

I recently got a regimen of therapeutics (Ivermectin, HCQ) plus azithromycin and prednisone from a doctor for my family and armed myself with a tube of ivermectin horse paste and then set out trying to catch COVID to build immunity. Spent time around 3 people who tested positive including living with one for 4 days and having another be my official drink tester and I was unable to produce a positive result.

I have a buddy from my wilder days whose mother is almost 80 years old an is HIV positive and she shook COVID off in 4 days after starting ivermectin paste when she tested positive.

My worker at the ranch (43...semi healthy...male) had it and was laid up for 5 days plus another 3 or 4 of lethargy (I assume he wasn't just milking it for time off but maybe). Stepbrother had it and was pretty sick until he got his hands on the same regimen I have for my family but started feeling better shortly thereafter.

I am starting to think there is a genetic component to contracting it and the severity of symptoms. Definitely don't think it is worth all the hooplah.
You found a good doctor! I'd keep him.

Well if nothing else at least you wont have worms!

Alzheimer International based in London estimates 1/3 of world wide covid deaths have been people with Alzheimer and could be as high as 45% if undiagnosed individuals and other early stage dementia were included.

It's known that covid hits Alzheimer patients and others with brain disorders harder. There are doctors investigating the theory, that in the same manner covid attaches to the lining of the lungs, it attaches or somehow disables the part of the brain regulating breathing and other functions, perhaps by clogging micro blood vessels in the brain. Since there is a genetic component to Alzheimer, it would stand to reason that your idea that the severity of covid symptoms has a genetic component to it also has merit.

Last edited:
Pretty sure I had it at the beginning, sickest I have ever been, fever, couldn't breathe, in bed for days except for feeding the cows. I was redy to go to the hospital, when the fever finally broke. Still have a nagging cough, a year later.

We hear daily the dangers of Ivermectin. Look it up on snoops and they admit at the end of the comments the paste is for a horse (weighing up to 1250#). If you consume that volume you are stupid.

It's called "Information Flooding", you hear something many times over and soon it "has to be true".

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opi...al&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share

Here's an excerpt about the crowed Oklahoma hospital.

At least one publication made the leap from exaggeration to fabrication. Rolling Stone Magazine published an interview with an Oklahoma osteopathic physician, Dr. Jason McElyea, who claimed that Northeastern Hospital System's emergency departments were overrun with so many Ivermectin overdoses that gunshot victims were having difficulty getting treatment. Dr. McElyea stated,

"The ERs are so backed up that gunshots victims were having a hard time getting to facilities where they can get definitive care and be treated."

Multiple networks repeated the story, and it went viral.

https://kfor.com/news/local/patient...cking-up-rural-oklahoma-hospitals-ambulances/

But the report turned out to be false.

Rolling Stone was forced to publish a retraction of sorts, a correction to their report, wherein they stated the truth of the matter was the opposite. Northeastern Hospital System Sequoyah informed them that Dr. Jason McElyea, although affiliated with them, had not worked in the Sallisaw location in the last two months.

Furthermore, in a statement issued September 5, 2021, Northeastern Hospital System Sequoyah reported that no patients had been treated for Ivermectin overdose. Indeed no patients were treated for any complications of taking Ivermectin - and no gunshot wound patients or otherwise had been turned away from seeking emergency care.

It was all untrue. We were all lied to.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rolli...e-after-viral-hospital-ivermectin-story-false

Latest posts