Covid

Help Support CattleToday:

There was another thread on ivermectin earlier. Here's a copy of some information I posted there FH.

Here's an example of 1 million doses distributed. If it was a dangerous as MSM projects there should be bodies laying everywhere in South America.

I think eventually general practitioner Dr will begin to take covid patients instead of being afraid of it. Ivermection and HCQ are used around the world (except in the USA) and it knocks out the virus quickly and inexpensively.

Further data supporting a role of ivermectin in decreasing transmission rates can be found from South American countries where, in retrospect, large "natural experiments" seem to have occurred. For instance, beginning as early as May, various regional health ministries and governmental authorities within Peru, Brazil, and Paraguay initiated "ivermectin distribution" campaigns to their citizen populations.48 In one such example from Brazil, the cities of Itajai, Macapa, and Natal distributed massive amounts of ivermectin doses to their city's population, where in the case of Natal, 1 million doses were distributed. The distribution campaign of Itajai began in mid-July, in Natal they began on June 30th, and in Macapa, the capital city of Amapa and others nearby, they incorporated ivermectin into their treatment protocols in late May after they were particularly hard hit in April. The data in Table Table11 were obtained from the official Brazilian government site and the national press consortium and show large decreases in case counts in the 3 cities soon after distribution began compared with their neighboring cities without such campaigns.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8088823/
Thank you, D2.
Just talked to his brother who was sick enough to go to the doctor yesterday. The doctor prescribed 600 units of ibruproion 3 times a day. That was yesterday. Today he sounds better, feels better and has felt like eating. First time since Tuesday night. I thought it was crazy that that was all the dr told him to take besides GatorAde etc but it seems to be working for him.

Why don't people stay home when they don't feel good???? We sure do.
Same here. Whether or not one is a mask fan, I've avoided gatherings if I didn't feel well throughout this pandemic just to be safe. I don't know why others don't. I knew one couple that tested positive and felt better on the second day, and they went grocery shopping and to a restaurant. I can't understand how some people's minds work.

Thank you, D2.
Just talked to his brother who was sick enough to go to the doctor yesterday. The doctor prescribed 600 mg ibuprofen 3 times a day. That was yesterday. Today he sounds better, feels better and has felt like eating. First time since Tuesday night. I thought it was crazy that that was all the dr told him to take besides GatorAde etc but it seems to be working for him.
A friend in Venezuela had covid. Only medical supplies they could get their hands on was a total of 600 mg ibuprofen. The family split the supply 3 ways, 200 mg each.
My friend recovered after a week of misery. Mom had a lot of trouble breathing and needed to sleep sitting up for 10 days and 3 weeks later, still feeling wrung out.
(I'm thinking probable long term covid)
Unfortunately the aunt, who was the oldest of the three, died.

Last edited:
My children may have been exposed to someone with Covid. Now days really a pretty high chance of coming in contact with somebody with it. We had a hard time finding somewhere to test children under 10. One place would but wanted to charge $75 per a child didn't take any insurance, when everywhere else advertises free testing. Finally found a place their test came back negative. They were still real sick days later took them back to the doctor. The doctor said he thought Covid would have been easier on them. Apparently they had a virus. The one had turned to a bad sinus infection. They had many of the same symptoms as Covid... sore throat, running nose, coughing, sneezing, low energy, fever, no appetite. When they tested them for Covid the doctor thought it come back positive.
They told my daughter that swab up her noses would tickle. Not exactly her version of tickle. She told me mommy take me to a different doctor next time I didn't like that thing so far up my noses it hurt not tickled.

If you know someone who has covid and the dr. says stay home and isolated and if you get worse come back to see me.... show them this video. There is hope and the drs can't say much.

Is this guy a medical doctor? What makes his information superior to doctors who have different information?
He is a retired pathologist, CEO and co-founder (along with Adam Taggart) of Peak Prosperity.

Chris Martenson is an economic researcher and futurist specializing in energy and resource depletion, and co-founder of PeakProsperity.com (with Adam Taggart). As one of the early bloggers who forecasted the housing market collapse and stock market correction years in advance, Chris rose to prominence with the launch of his video seminar, The Crash Course, which has also been published in book form (Wiley, March 2011). He has given many public presentations and has appeared on various broadcast programs including The Street, PBS NewsHour, Yahoo!Finance Daily Ticker, and The Keiser Report. Prior to spending four years educating himself and developing the course and other materials to help individuals understand and take action, Chris was a Vice President at a Fortune 300 Company and spent over ten years in corporate finance and strategic consulting. He has a PhD in pathology from Duke University and an MBA from Cornell University.

He has never actually practiced medicine and holds the Dr title by virtue of his PhD from Duke University.
He is a big 'peak oil'/alternative energy/youtube influencer talking head that has books to sell, speaking engagements to be paid for and ad revenue to garner.

Look up the studies that have been published in the American Journal of Therapeutics.
https://journals.lww.com/americantherapeutics/ the may/june 2021 issue Vol 28 issue 3.

This has dr after dr after dr cited and all sorts of studies.
For goodness sake, ivermectin is one of the least problematic of drugs that has ever been put on the market. Why would someone not try it. Search out Dr. Pierre Kory... he went before the Senate committee last year, and practically begged them to at least look into it and it was basically just shoved under the table.

RSV is running rampant here. LOTS of kids coming into the ED here in SW Missouri and a few adults to.

The wife had it in April. She had a 99-100 degree temp for about 10 days. Spent most of the day on the couch out of energy. She worried about giving it to her sister but hopped in bed with me..... hmmmm. I guess I am chopped liver. So I was pretty well exposed to Typhoid Mary. In the middle of her illness I had a stuffy nose for about 3 days. I had been eating plenty of Vitamin D and Zinc prior to this.

RSV = Respiratory Synctial Virus ? spelling might be off. RSV is more dangerous to children and covid more to older people in general.... you can look it up on WebMD... lists the similarities and differences

Latest posts