Covid

Help Support CattleToday:

There is a guy in Sydney who poisoned himself with ivermectin.
Don't eat the whole tube. Approximate your body weight with the 50# notches just like a horse. That stuff is 1.87% ivermectin so I would take 4 notches (I'm about 200#) and that comes out to about a gram per dose. 1 gram x .0187 = 18.7 milligrams of ivermectin per dose. The doctor that prescribed me the people pills told me take 6-7 of the 3mg pills per time so thats 18-21mg per dose. As long as there's nothing else in the paste, which I haven't found any evidence of so far, I should be good to go following those guidelines. Should is the operative word, there is always the chance I'm not as smart as I think I am but so far it has worked out.

Alzheimer International based in London estimates 1/3 of world wide covid deaths have been people with Alzheimer and could be as high as 45% if undiagnosed individuals and other early stage dementia were included.

It's known that covid hits Alzheimer patients and others with brain disorders harder. There are doctors investigating the theory, that in the same manner covid attaches to the lining of the lungs, it attaches or somehow disables the part of the brain regulating breathing and other functions, perhaps by clogging micro blood vessels in the brain. Since there is a genetic component to Alzheimer, it would stand to reason that your idea that the severity of covid symptoms has a genetic component to it also has merit.
That is fascinating, I appreciate your input.

Don't eat the whole tube. Approximate your body weight with the 50# notches just like a horse. That stuff is 1.87% ivermectin so I would take 4 notches (I'm about 200#) and that comes out to about a gram per dose. 1 gram x .0187 = 18.7 milligrams of ivermectin per dose. The doctor that prescribed me the people pills told me take 6-7 of the 3mg pills per time so thats 18-21mg per dose. As long as there's nothing else in the paste.
I'd pay the extra money and stick with the people pills.

Manufacturing facility standards for human medications are much higher than for animals. It's legal to produce drugs for animals in human production plants, if both are to human grade. Once upon a time Bayer was the only manufacturer producing both in the same plant to human grade standards. (I don't know if that is still true)

I'd pay the extra money and stick with the people pills.
I'm sure he thinks the horse medication makes more sense. Wow! Some of the posts here read like a Saturday Night Live script:
"Don't eat the whole tube. Approximate your body weight with the 50# just like a horse."

Last edited:
I'm sure he thinks the horse medication makes more sense. Wow! Some of the posts here read like a Saturday Night Live script:
"Don't eat the whole tube. Approximate your body weight with the 50# just like a horse."
I'm still trying to figure out what is so wrong with what I posted? If I have a 1200 lb horse I'm going to go up 24 notches...if I weight 200 pounds I'm going to take the dosage plunger to 4 notches. Therefore you approximate your body weight by 50 pound increments, as you would with a horse. Is it a vocabulary issue for you? I can dumb it down some if you need me to.

Clear as a bell.
I'm still trying to figure out what is so wrong with what I posted? If I have a 1200 lb horse I'm going to go up 24 notches...if I weight 200 pounds I'm going to take the dosage plunger to 4 notches. Therefore you approximate your body weight by 50 pound increments, as you would with a horse. Is it a vocabulary issue for you? I can dumb it down some if you need me to.
Often times those with a college degree cannot break away from the establishment protocol. Not everybody ...there are exceptions.

Everyone that I have visited with that has taken Ivomec that has gotten the Covid has said the same thing. They get the sniffles or at least VERY mild symptoms. I understand that they are taking a does (sp?) every 2 weeks.

The tube of apple flavor horse inomec that the wife took was marked in 125 pound increments. She weighs about 125 so that is what she took. 10 days out of the tube. I don't know if it helped but she did get over the covid reasonably quick with no lingering affects.
I am glad you pointed this out, I'll quit saying 50 pound increments and instead tell people to read the box for the dosage per notch info.

I definitely can't swear that ivermectin is a miracle cure / preventative for COVID but I've witnessed and experienced enough to be a believer. Sure beats the jab if you ask me.

Last edited:
Clear as a bell.

Often times those with a college degree cannot break away from the establishment protocol. Not everybody ...there are exceptions.
And you have to give some professions a little more slack, they're not use to thinking outside the box!

For folks who can't figure out how to measure the increments on the plunger they can perhaps get tablets. But then if you think they're only for horses why bother?

Attachments

• 20210906_094742.jpg
    20210906_094742.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • 20210906_100110.jpg
    20210906_100110.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 6
I posted the links above. My PA told me that HYdroxyQ and Ivomec were not compatible with the new drug that she had used to treat Covid. It was called BAM because that was an abreviation of the real name that was way hard to pronounce. She said the BAM was a miracle drug for Covid, but it was not supposed to be used if you had taken Ivomec or Hydroxyquoroquen or however you spell it. However she would not tell me not to take it. This gal has kept me alive for nearly 30 years. She started ot as a Veterinary technician and then went over to the human side and ended up as a Physician Assistant. I trust her totally... If you ever find a Dr. that will let you determine you course of treatment you have found an angel as far as I am concerned. Just my $0.02.

Are you a horse?

There's a reason that drugs go through clinical trials in humans to determine label doses. Drugs are absorbed and metabolized at different rates by different species. As my pharmacology professor liked to say, "It's all well and good to determine the dose in a lab rat, but humans are not giant rats."

I posted the links above. My PA told me that HYdroxyQ and Ivomec were not compatible with the new drug that she had used to treat Covid. It was called BAM because that was an abreviation of the real name that was way hard to pronounce. She said the BAM was a miracle drug for Covid, but it was not supposed to be used if you had taken Ivomec or Hydroxyquoroquen or however you spell it. However she would not tell me not to take it. This gal has kept me alive for nearly 30 years. She started ot as a Veterinary technician and then went over to the human side and ended up as a Physician Assistant. I trust her totally... If you ever find a Dr. that will let you determine you course of treatment you have found an angel as far as I am concerned. Just my $0.02.
When I was diagnosed they prescribed the BAM drip for me. I think it helped a lot. It has since been replaced with alternative drips that do the same thing.

Latest posts