Covid

Help Support CattleToday:

Their patent has expired. They won't make big money off ivermectin. However, they are in phase 3 trial of a new covid pill. Phizer has one as well.
The patent has expired for that use, but if they have a different indication, it gets renamed and sells for a lot more (look at thalidomide, which is now a cancer treatment). Drug companies know where the $$ is, even after patents expire.

True
BUT, ivermectin has already been evaluated in clinic trials to determine safe dosages for humans. WHO has included it on the list of essential drugs for human use for 40 years, and recommends it as a go to drug for the treatment of malaria.

Double vaccinated, double mask wearing Dr Fauci's "Are you a horse?"
is a clever sound bite. But he is a divisive little weasel and the wrong point man for the job.

I used streptomycin to treat mastitis in a cow. A doctor used streptomycin to treat my ex-wife's urinary tract infection. Is she a cow?
yes - but for a different reason. :)

The question should be.....
How effective is ivermectin in treating covid?
not
Are you a horse?
Malaria is a parasite-ivermectin is an antiparasitic. Makes sense.
Mastitis is bacterial infection, as is a UTI. Streptomycin is an antibiotic.
Covid is a virus. Where is the research that ivermectin is antiviral?

"How effective is ivermectin in treating covid?"

Which part of my question don't you understand that you would answer my question with a question?
You were comparing an antibacterial for treatment of bacterial infections in animals and people. Similar oranges, different flavor.
Everyone taking ivermectin off study isn't doing anyone any favors. If ivermectin works, great-but help with the research that proves it. As many have said before about the vaccines-" how do you know they just wouldn't have gotten very sick anyway."
I agree-if it works, great. But let's document it to get an accurate dosage and know what side effects potentially happen, and what the actual effects are against Covid.

True
BUT, ivermectin has already been evaluated in clinic trials to determine safe dosages for humans. WHO has included it on the list of essential drugs for human use for 40 years, and recommends it as a go to drug for the treatment of malaria.

Double vaccinated, double mask wearing Dr Fauci's "Are you a horse?" reply
is a clever sound bite. But he has proven to be the wrong man to lead. He is better at spreading division than confidence.

Streptomycin is used to treat mastitis in cows. A doctor used streptomycin to treat my ex-wife's urinary tract infection. Is she a cow? Yes - but for a different reason. :)
not
Are you a horse?
I'm not talking about any and all use of ivermectin. I'm talking about the people who are dumb enough to go to their local feed mill, buy a tube of ivermectin labeled for a horse, and then dose themselves according the the instructions on the tube. Unless you are a 200 lb. horse, that is not how a proper dose is calculated. People will get away with it because ivermectin is a very safe drug, but they may not be so lucky with their next snake oil "cure".

Lots of drugs are approved for both animals and humans. I'll bet your wife's doctor gave her streptomycin at an appropriate dose and route of administration for humans, rather than advising you to grab a mastitis tube from Fleet Farm and shoot it up there.

True

Double vaccinated, double mask wearing Dr Fauci's "Are you a horse?" reply
is a clever sound bite. But he has proven to be the wrong man to lead. He is better at spreading division than confidence.

Streptomycin is used to treat mastitis in cows. A doctor used streptomycin to treat my ex-wife's urinary tract infection. Is she a cow? Yes - but for a different reason. :)
not
Are you a horse?
If a doctor decides it is what a person needs, do they write a prescription or tell you to go by the feed store and get the horse version?

As an aside, stuff like this is the reason that restrictions on animal drugs keep getting tighter. Feed additives require a VFD because people wouldn't/couldn't use them properly. Injectables like penicillin and oxytetracycline will be prescription only soon. I won't be surprised at all if someone decides the same needs to be done with over the counter dewormers.

As an aside, stuff like this is the reason that restrictions on animal drugs keep getting tighter. Feed additives require a VFD because people wouldn't/couldn't use them properly. Injectables like penicillin and oxytetracycline will be prescription only soon. I won't be surprised at all if someone decides the same needs to be done with over the counter dewormers.
Many years ago there was a local Vet and City Councilman that was having an affair and his paramour found a new boyfriend. The Vet kidnapped them both and used livestock sedative to knock them out. He also later hired a hitman to kill them but only after Christmas, because he wanted them to enjoy one last Christmas...lol
Btw, the hitman was a Tennessee Bureau of Investigation agent.

I'm not talking about any and all use of ivermectin. I'm talking about the people who are dumb enough to go to their local feed mill, buy a tube of ivermectin labeled for a horse, and then dose themselves according the the instructions on the tube. Unless you are a 200 lb. horse, that is not how a proper dose is calculated. People will get away with it because ivermectin is a very safe drug, but they may not be so lucky with their next snake oil "cure".

Lots of drugs are approved for both animals and humans. I'll bet your wife's doctor gave her streptomycin at an appropriate dose and route of administration for humans, rather than advising you to grab a mastitis tube from Fleet Farm and shoot it up there.
One obviously does not understand the application of the ivermectin in a tube. It simply has a plunger with notches on it with markings for weight and usually 200# numbers etched in the plastic. Once the stopper is set to the desired setting only that amount of product is dispersed. If one knows their weight and can read and have any desterity they can control the amount dispersed.

I thought I would leave this here:

Majority Of Men Who Took Ivermectin In Study Ended Up Becoming Sterile

But, to put this in context, it is one study, just like the other studies on Ivermectin that have not been proven. I have no idea if Ivermectin helps with the virus (although I seriously doubt its prophylactic effect) it might help with mild or moderate cases.
I simply cannot understand why this is an issue. Why is the vaccine bad, but an unproven dewormer is good? Maybe both are good.
You can say what you want but they are prescribing it to every one here. Steroids, infusion, 5 day supply invomec. Every had touted... the drs know what they are doing... well, they are prescribing it left and right so the proof is in the pudding.

If one knows their weight and can read and have any desterity they can control the amount dispersed.
I'm sure understanding the application process is not the issue. I've never heard of anyone, before this, getting their medications for human use at Bob's Farm Supply. That's the issue.

Last edited:
National Headline is: People are poisoning themselves with Horse medicine.
The implications being only a red state country bumpkin could be so stupid.
But we are smarter than you and know science says ivermectin is only for horses.
Lord Fauci told me so.

imo the use of ivermectin is being blown way out of proportion.

If a person goes somewhere that proof of vaccination is required, I wonder if flashing an empty horse-paste box would suffice? Maybe one could cut out the side of the box and put it in a badge holder for quick and easy display.

I'll let yall know what they prescribe me. I started running a fever and got real nauseous last night. It was around midnight and I've been around a ton of people with covid. I did not want to go to an emergency room. I grabbed some Ivermectin injectable out of my cattle kit and drank 3ml with a cup of water. It tasted horrible, WAY worse than acv. I had a sore in my mouth and it burned like heck.😄 I ended up chugging several cups trying to get the taste out and stop the burning. I took tylenol, mucinex, an nyquil. This morning to took a cold shower, gargled my acv, took some more tylenol. My parents had some home kits so they brought one over and it showed positive. I feel perfectly fine, just a little tired, no fever any more... but they are freaking out and want me to go to a dr any ways.

I think it's a waste but I dont want them worrying so I'm going to go. If they give me a steroid and it speeds things up that would be great too.

If a person goes somewhere that proof of vaccination is required,
I wonder if flashing an empty horse-paste box would suffice?.
Why would you you think that?
Did you once get away with showing a library card written in pencil when a hi-way bull asked for a driver license?

Last edited:

Latest posts