Concerned Friend

Help Support CattleToday:

dun":18dxctn0 said:
WORANCH":18dxctn0 said:
Jogeephus":18dxctn0 said:
A divorsee such as myself, who married the gold digging, self-centered, adulterous spawn of satan My divorce was a crash course in Evilness of Human Nature and it was extremely hard for me to believe anyone could be so evil.
:

I can't believe it you were married to my xwife.............. :D :D :shock: :shock: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

My ex too. Either he really got around or SHE did.

Obviously this creature can shape shift...or morph into the opposite sex, 'cause I was married to the very same evil two headed beast.

Alice

Joy if I knew a hot good looking guy like that believe me I would do it to see if her true colors come out. Going to pass that along to another friend and see if she knows anybody who will fit that description. :D ;-)
Wait I did know a guy like that, he was married and had 2 kids. Black hair, dark green eyes, and a dark tan with a white teeth smile, unfortunately I haven't seen him in years.

tup I'm trained to look at a person and try to judge their mental state. Got 2 other friends also watching her to see if she is off the drugs or if she is still on it. One is a chemical dependence counselor.
Got a few more months to go.

Talked with one of the kids because of a rumor, told them that if things change, to give me a call and I will come over right away.

Too bad I'm married and dont live closer. I wish I could help you out.

Walt

Van I asked my husband again today why he likes her and making our friend happy didn't count nor did caring for his kids.
He had to take 2 HOURS to think of anything. Why he likes her? She doesn't take any crap.
I'm speechless over it.

I would think it would be something you would say about a friend. Like dependable, honest, kind or something.

I luv herfrds":1lphb1qb said:
Van I asked my husband again today why he likes her and making our friend happy didn't count nor did caring for his kids.
He had to take 2 HOURS to think of anything. Why he likes her? She doesn't take any crap.
I'm speechless over it.

I would think it would be something you would say about a friend. Like dependable, honest, kind or something.

He likes her because she doesn't take any crap???
Really?

Well, tell him that you are gonna make his day because you are no longer taking any crap from him.

I luv herfrds":1kx6zbbc said:
I'm speechless over it.

If it took him 2 hours and that's the best he could come up with, then I'd say you've got a pretty good case. But I'd still be careful. These kinds of things can get messy. Whatever you do, don't let this situation come between you and your husband. It ain't worth that, IMO.

I luv herfrds":3helrioo said:
I'm speechless over it.

He likes her because of the way he feels. Like is a feeling word.
You can like or dislike a person and describe them. But the description probably is not the reason for how you feel.

Today somebody told me they liked me. I asked why do you? She said because of the way you smile.
I wasn't even smiling.

I like her too. Thinking about why-I don't know, I just do. Maybe because she likes me.

Do you like ice cream or not? Why? Some do and some don't. It is just that way.
One of the mysteries of the universe.

Ryder":kzeqang2 said:
I luv herfrds":kzeqang2 said:
I'm speechless over it.

You can like or dislike a person and describe them. But the description probably is not the reason for how you feel.

Today somebody told me they liked me. I asked why do you? She said because of the way you smile.
I wasn't even smiling.

I like her too. Thinking about why-I don't know, I just do. Maybe because she likes me.

Wow! Cryptic, Ryder!

ILH, tell me, is this woman what you would consider attractive in the purely physical sense of the word? Your hub might have been trying to describe her in a way that did not involve the words, "smoking hot body" and could not come up with anything other than the physical. And he knew better than to say that. Cause you'd kill him and all. At least I would kill my husband. Kill him and make it look like an accident... :mrgreen:

Yes Lammie I would say so. My husband does know better then to say that, he knows how well I shoot. ;-)
Looked on myspace, she's not there.
She doesn't know that I know this, but she made a pass at my husband the night he introduced our friend to her. She had sent him a drink. He told me himself, he had told her that he was married. I knew all of this when I met her. Like I said I tried.

Van once we got it all out in the open and he finally saw my side instead of being blinded by her, he has come over and I now know he has my back.

Lammie":2stnwabv said:
Ryder":2stnwabv said:
I luv herfrds":2stnwabv said:
I'm speechless over it.

I wasn't even smiling.

Wow! Cryptic, Ryder!

Nah, that's just Ryder trying to look all professorial and philosophical and stuff... 8)

Alice

Ryder":2ng59kxu said:
I like Lammie :heart: , but Alice hurt my feelings. :cry2: :cry2:

Right now certain events have caused my sensitivity training to sputter and stall out. I gotta go kick something...be back later... :tiphat:

Alice

Make sure you are wearing steel toed boots Alice. It hurts when you break toes. At least make sure it is movable before you kick it.

Latest posts