Concerned Friend

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks for the laugh fourstates, I needed it this morning.

When I said my husband sided with her I just didn't realize how bad it was until last night. We saw them at a friends house, after leaving I brought up the kitchen remark again. He said she was just joking around, I didn't let it go this time. I finally got him to admit that maybe she was out of line, but that I should talk to her.
I defend him to my last breath against anybody who says crap to or about him, but he didn't for me. Yes I am very hurt.
This woman has never tried to develop a friendship with me, even though I tried.
I gave it my best shot, but now I'm done with being nice to her.

Yeah, I gotta go with you, there. Sounds like something my husband would do. My father-in-law did something similar once and you can bet on the way home, Steve got an ear full. Now we have a signal and if I give it, he'd better get in there and defend me, of he can get himself another kitchen b*tch.

I mean it. I get mad to this day thinking about that incident. And Steve knows it, too.

You should be mad, too. No one should be able to call you something like that in your own home. That's crossing a line.

Not wanting to cause a mess. Just my feelings, having been there.

This poor guy's life is gonna get a whole lot worse before it gets better. Best you can do is stand by to help him when it's over.

Look on the bright side. You might yet get to kick her a$$. Give you something to look forward to. :D

This Kitchen B#tch term i have never heard before but their aint nobody comein in my home calling my Wife something like that if i hear it or get wind of it their Hind end's will get through out the door fast she work's too hard and has done to much for this family to be disresepcted like that sorry if this sound's like a rant but i just cant understand how a man can let anyone say that about their wife.

rattler

rattler":mhhhdede said:
This Kitchen B#tch term i have never heard before but their aint nobody comein in my home calling my Wife something like that if i hear it or get wind of it their Hind end's will get through out the door fast she work's too hard and has done to much for this family to be disresepcted like that sorry if this sound's like a rant but i just cant understand how a man can let anyone say that about their wife.

Same here Rattler. You don't mess with my wife and my children. I once hired a babysitter who snuck two Navy boys into the home while we were gone. Came back and my son was crying while "bar bit$h baby sitter" was upstairs with one of them and my boy was screaming his head off holding his blanket. Those two boys only thought they knew hand to hand.

Jogeephus":76iq4xbj said:
rattler":76iq4xbj said:

Same here Rattler. You don't mess with my wife and my children. I once hired a babysitter who snuck two Navy boys into the home while we were gone. Came back and my son was crying while "bar bit$h baby sitter" was upstairs with one of them and my boy was screaming his head off holding his blanket. Those two boys only thought they knew hand to hand.

joe them old boy's found out what foot to Butt combat was all about.

rattler

Talked to our friend this morning. Told him what was said to me. He was not happy. He did tell me that she says it alot, but I told him because I was not around her alot, I never heard her say it and that I was offended by it. He apologized, but I told him he was not responsible and it must come from her. He said next time she says something like that to let him know and he will deal with it.

Husband and I also talked and he is sorry that he did not defend me when I first told him what was said.

I told our friend that if that was the way she was going to treat me and speak to me then she is not welcome in my home. He understood.

Jo remind me to NEVER tick you off. ;-) :D

I'm glad you were able to vent the pot before it boiled over. But will there be cake or pie at the branding party? ;-)

No need to worry about ticking me off. I don't get that way often. Actually its been years. Just they were messing with sacred ground. I think any husbands/fathers would agree you don't do this and there is no limit to which we will go to to protect our family.

Haven't decided yet.
There will my best known dish though, Sticky Chicken. There is rarely any leftovers when I make it.

Go girl! I wish we were closer cause I've got a friend who would be a perfect helper at your party. She had a bad run with a fella and is single. She is a country girl. A wonderful cook, down to earth and has the prettiest brown eyes you've ever seen - and the rest of her is not hard on the eyes either. I guarantee you if she batted her doe eyes at him and spoke to him in her gentile southern accent his head would spin so that he would forget barfly's name. :nod:

I know this is late. But we had a friend that had a close story to your friends. He is a real nice man,wife had passed and they had 3 little girls. Where he came up with this woman no one knows. But all of us(women) in our group tried to give this woman a chance. Oh man it was hard. She talked like a sailor,didn't cook ,clean, really she just did nothing. Well,wait a minute she liked shopping. The only reason I guess he was attracked to her is her body. So all of us women were just jealous. The men wouldn't see or listen about her faults. Ok fine. it got to the point no one wanted to invite them to cook outs or get togethers. She was very flirty and she did make a few lady's mad.
After about a month of this mess. I decided to call this really good friend of mine. He is just gorgous. Beautiful blue eye and coal black hair. He has a smile that would curl your toes. I told him what was going on and I needed him to help me.
I had a patio party one night. Invited everyone and set back to watch the fire works. Miss THING made the biggest fool out of herself. She couldn't keep her hands off of him. She blew our friend off that she was living with. Like he didn't even exist.
I hated doing this , I didn't want to hurt him like that. But he saw her in a different light that night. As it turned out he met a very nice lady a few months after that. She is just beautiful inside and out. Great housekeeper,cook and mother. She is learning about ranching.
Our friend called me after he met this other lady. He told me,you know I must have had an angel sent down to help me. I said oh really. He said he loves this woman as much as he did his first wife. He said he would have been stuck in heck if he stayed with that other woman.

Joy of Texas":1k3az4yl said:
I know this is late. But we had a friend that had a close story to your friends. He is a real nice man,wife had passed and they had 3 little girls. Where he came up with this woman no one knows. But all of us(women) in our group tried to give this woman a chance. Oh man it was hard. She talked like a sailor,didn't cook ,clean, really she just did nothing. Well,wait a minute she liked shopping. The only reason I guess he was attracked to her is her body. So all of us women were just jealous. The men wouldn't see or listen about her faults. Ok fine. it got to the point no one wanted to invite them to cook outs or get togethers. She was very flirty and she did make a few lady's mad.
After about a month of this mess. I decided to call this really good friend of mine. He is just gorgous. Beautiful blue eye and coal black hair. He has a smile that would curl your toes. I told him what was going on and I needed him to help me.
I had a patio party one night. Invited everyone and set back to watch the fire works. Miss THING made the biggest fool out of herself. She couldn't keep her hands off of him. She blew our friend off that she was living with. Like he didn't even exist.
I hated doing this , I didn't want to hurt him like that. But he saw her in a different light that night. As it turned out he met a very nice lady a few months after that. She is just beautiful inside and out. Great housekeeper,cook and mother. She is learning about ranching.
Our friend called me after he met this other lady. He told me,you know I must have had an angel sent down to help me. I said oh really. He said he loves this woman as much as he did his first wife. He said he would have been stuck in heck if he stayed with that other woman.

Joy, you little devil....uh, I mean angel. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Alice :)

no alice you called it right the 1st time joy was being a lil devil playing with fire.but everything worked out for her an her friend.an couldve blown up on her face bad.

Thank you Alice :D Bigbull sometimes you men get blind sided. I like to call it Fresh Meat Syndrome. I've seen a million times.

Jogeephus":3ugwt6v6 said:
A divorsee such as myself, who married the gold digging, self-centered, adulterous spawn of satan My divorce was a crash course in Evilness of Human Nature and it was extremely hard for me to believe anyone could be so evil.
:

I can't believe it you were married to my xwife.............. :D :D :shock: :shock: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

i would let things fly as long as he don't start getting real sick like all of a sudden. more black widows out there than one thinks (once took crimology class lol) weapon of choice isolation from friends and family then bammm. arsnic in his grits. o.k that might be on the extreme, but if you keep her close. you will be able to be there for your friend and his youngins. someone told me once, that a persons wrap comes undone at a bout six months. it shouldn't be long before her true colors start bleed through to where your bachelor friend can see them.

tup":rr4p9x01 said:
i would let things fly as long as he don't start getting real sick like all of a sudden. more black widows out there than one thinks (once took crimology class lol) weapon of choice isolation from friends and family then bammm. arsnic in his grits. o.k that might be on the extreme, but if you keep her close. you will be able to be there for your friend and his youngins. someone told me once, that a persons wrap comes undone at a bout six months. it shouldn't be long before her true colors start bleed through to where your bachelor friend can see them.

This is true.

I agee with Joy, ILH. Find someone cute to invite over when she's there, let the booze flow and stand back and watch the fun.

WORANCH":32bmcsnf said:
Jogeephus":32bmcsnf said:
A divorsee such as myself, who married the gold digging, self-centered, adulterous spawn of satan My divorce was a crash course in Evilness of Human Nature and it was extremely hard for me to believe anyone could be so evil.
:

I can't believe it you were married to my xwife.............. :D :D :shock: :shock: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

My ex too. Either he really got around or SHE did.

Latest posts