Good friend,Good Neighbor, Good Person, R.I.P

Help Support CattleToday:

Commercialfarmer":2nzc72kd said:
I think there needs to be a express lane for execution for these types of incidents when there is undeniable evidence and no excuse for the violence and especially when there is a crimal history.

I'm all for the death penalty! And one appeal, and you're done -- not 10-15 yrs. of BS appeals.

I like the concept of the express lane. With freedom comes responsibility and if you prove that you are not responsible in our society I'm all for euphanasia vouchers cause I'm tired of my freedoms being taken away because of those irresponsible ones we are forced to coddle.

Justice should have been served in those woods. Too many holes in the justice system and too much money spent on prosecuting scumbags like this. Guess those kids he loved so much will grow up to be really proud of their daddy now, and he doesn't have to pay for them, either. Oh well, now the state can provide for the scumbag and his kids now.

posting a few pics i took at my friend memorial and on the way there...

2013-03-11_18-59-37_456_zps10b8ed8b.jpg

2013-03-11_19-00-48_614_zps31cd85aa.jpg

imagejpeg952_19_zps9061ab89.jpg

Thanks melking its horrible his funeral was big and 3000 attended it. His mom was there and looked so heart broken his widow was better today than she was any other day.

I am truly sorry for the loss of what by all accounts I have heard was a very good man.....
but i disagree with the thoughts that it should have ended when the guy was caught.....
that would have only brought dishonor and shined a negative light on the law enforcement officers....
now if the guy had wanted to shoot it out that is different but he was found naked and hiding in a car...

I am all in favor of a speedy trial and a neat execution....
Heck I think there should be a public hanging at every courthouse of every county on the first saturday of every month and the citizens should have to attend one per year.....

pdfangus I think the us should look at countries that have low crime rates and take note... ex. you steal something get caught cut your fingers off within a day or 2 instead of years later finally doing something. The us believes in too much hand holding and bs just like the guy that killed my friend he admitted to it no trial or years of delay needed as you say take him out back hang him shoot him whatever its crazy how much rights criminals have.

Jogeephus said:
Free food, free housing, free health care, free daycare, free spending money, free phone, free education - what more can we give? quote]

You forgot the free sex.

I think that if everytime they put someone in prison they took the 2 guys that had been there the longest out to the desert and shot them we would have a lot less people wanting to do the things that would make them end up in prison.

Skyhightree, as I said in another thread, I'm so sorry for your loss. One of my friends lost his brother to stupid gun violence. The hurt sticks around for along time.

Latest posts