Cold again!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

FOUR DAYS of no school. Four days of neither of us working. I was so glad he went back to work on Saturday. There was gonna be a killing. :help:

Lammie":3dem7ojf said:
FOUR DAYS of no school. Four days of neither of us working. I was so glad he went back to work on Saturday. There was gonna be a killing. :help:

Just 4 little days :roll: , what are you going to do when y'all retire and look at each other 24-7 :cry2: . Do you think we will hear the shots up here ? :lol: :lol:

Well after a couple of nice days in the 30's and 40's we are heading back into the deep freeze... High today was 4, but they are predicting 30 to 40 BELOW for the next couple of nights...BRRRRRRR :santa:

TexasBred":2mnb4c5e said:
novaman":2mnb4c5e said:
spinandslide":2mnb4c5e said:
anyone see OK and north texas suppossed to get MORE snow and wind on Wed? what a pain in the ass
They are just trying to toughen you guys up :D I always welcome snow as I look at it as slow release rain.
And more nutrients....but golly it's nasty. :lol: Is snow always dirty?? After it melted off my truck the hood was covered in a red dirt. Half of West Texas must have mixed with it on the way here. :lol:
You know...I noticed that too but just didn't realize it shouldn't have been so dirty... :lol:

Here we go again. Starting tonight rain turning to snow,2 to 4 in.Winds gusting 30 to 35 mph.chill reading 4 to 9. :mad: :mad:
Did I mention I hate winters.

Cal

Calman":42cm4qke said:
Here we go again. Starting tonight rain turning to snow,2 to 4 in.Winds gusting 30 to 35 mph.chill reading 4 to 9. :mad: :mad:
Did I mention I hate winters.

Cal

Winters and being sick combined are awful. I went to the doc again yesterday. They best me over and shot me up with meds again. I'm also on one of those awful steroid packs.

Decided to stock up while I was in town. Apparently every one else in the state had the same idea. Long lines at every register. Thank goodness I wasn't at Wally World. That parking lot was beyond full. Someone is saying the economy is bad and people aren't spending money?

Let it come Cal. Cows have hay. I've got wood and I've got groceries. Shut my power off again (Brute says that didn't happen) and I'll fire up the welder again.

The pastures are a muddy mess and that's wonderful. Rescue grass is popping out everywhere. The nice thing about ice is that we get a slow melt with a lot of soaking.

I want to know is who stole my 30 deg. nights and 65 deg. days that is supposed to be winter with some rain thrown in. If you find this person please contact me at BR 549 as a definite come to Jesus meeting is in order.
This is ridiculous I have had enough of this Yankee winter, they can keep up north as far as I am concerned where it belongs.

Boogie sounds like you're all set for the cold wave.Sorry to hear you're not faring to well on the health side.Stay in and stay warm.
And CB Seems like everyone comes to our country and then tries to change it like the country they left.Don't quite understand why they wanted to come here in the first place.
Foe instance all the migrating yankees bringing the cold weather with them. :lol: :lol:

Cal

backhoeboogie":352lym4i said:
Winters and being sick combined are awful. I went to the doc again yesterday. They best me over and shot me up with meds again. I'm also on one of those awful steroid packs.

Decided to stock up while I was in town. Apparently every one else in the state had the same idea. Long lines at every register. Thank goodness I wasn't at Wally World. That parking lot was beyond full. Someone is saying the economy is bad and people aren't spending money?

Let it come Cal. Cows have hay. I've got wood and I've got groceries. Shut my power off again (Brute says that didn't happen) and I'll fire up the welder again.

The pastures are a muddy mess and that's wonderful. Rescue grass is popping out everywhere. The nice thing about ice is that we get a slow melt with a lot of soaking.

Hope those steroids don't keep you up for the first two days like they do me!!!!

hey TXBred, I sent ya that..you dont like my red dirt? :lol2:

I dont need to be tough..I grew up in this weather..hated it then, hate it even more now because we arent equipped to handle it down here..(city wise)..guess I need to keep going south til it aint cold no more!

spinandslide":3lx61jx3 said:
hey TXBred, I sent ya that..you dont like my red dirt? :lol2:

I dont need to be tough..I grew up in this weather..hated it then, hate it even more now because we arent equipped to handle it down here..(city wise)..guess I need to keep going south til it aint cold no more!

Thanks a lot Ms. Spin....nope, I thougth snow was beautiful and white. My truck looks like it's burnt orange now and it was snow white when I parked it. Keep that dust of WF way.

Got a ticket from a motorcycle cop in LA one time because of a dirty truck,and he couldn't read my lic plate.I would have liked to drug him through Flagstaff and all that snow and ice I had to go through to get to LA.

Cal

Calman":3f9is1gv said:
Got a ticket from a motorcycle cop in LA one time because of a dirty truck,and he couldn't read my lic plate.I would have liked to drug him through Flagstaff and all that snow and ice I had to go through to get to LA.

Cal

Dang Cal I just had to deduct 10 IQ points for going to Ca.

Calman":25ocrv2x said:

Cal
Cal maybe in LA but down here a handful of cow manure slung across a license plate on the cattle trailer and you can run that sucker forever. :mrgreen:

With the state so far in the red they need to boost revenues anyway they can.

When I went to bed last night it was 52 got up 5:30 and it's 9. They say we're getting ice pellets but to dark to see out. And I aint gonna gout to see. Brrrrrrr!!!!

Cal

It was 15 when I went to bed the first time and it's 8 now. Been snowing since 7 last night. Only a couple of inches so far because it's that talcum powder kind of snow. You can't see it falling unless you look right at the light and see the little sparkle from the snow or look at the steps and see it coating them.
It's so light that if you open the door fast all of the accumulation puffs in through the door.

8 inches of snow since 5 oclock this morning and still snowing. CB that groundhog said spring was right around the corner, he didn't say how far it was to the corner.

Latest posts