Cold again!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Wow I think they are doing better than 38 weeks at the old folks home, I can check into that for you Boogie.
You might be able to pick up some social security money. :nod:

17 degrees and snowing again!!!! Supposed to get another 2 to 3 in,already got our 2 in and still coming down. We will see how this goes.Got to feed at the south Ranch,30 mi, but I am not gonna test any snow drifts today for depth!!

Cal

Calman":1rwdm8oo said:
17 degrees and snowing again!!!! Supposed to get another 2 to 3 in,already got our 2 in and still coming down. We will see how this goes.Got to feed at the south Ranch,30 mi, but I am not gonna test any snow drifts today for depth!!

Cal
You can keep it there. They're threatening with another couple of inches here today. Then again sunday&monday then again on wednesday

I'm about 85 mi from the DFW airport.I got a feeling it's gonna be pretty interesting down there starting today.

Cal

we got 8 to 10 in of snow on the ground.an its still falling.an its 23 here this morning.went to town yesterday to get more feed before this mess hit.staying in the house today.

We have had a medium amount of rain for the last week. All our ground is very wet, now the big one has come. Three days of constant rain, not a dry place for livestock to stand. Water every where. The pond is far over It's banks. The weather liar says sunshine starting tomorrow? Two days of sun and I'll start broadcasting seed.

kerley":3vc933g2 said:
We have had a medium amount of rain for the last week. All our ground is very wet, now the big one has come. Three days of constant rain, not a dry place for livestock to stand. Water every where. The pond is far over It's banks. The weather liar says sunshine starting tomorrow? Two days of sun and I'll start broadcasting seed.
They've also been telling us since lunch that it's only gonna be raining for 2 more hours... :roll:

Looks like we got a 50% chance of snow sunday. Today has been 54 degree melt down,and what with freeze and snow on top of the melting it is gonna be interesting day tomorrow.Hope if any of y'all going to the big D for the super bowl ya don't get hit in the head by falling ice.

Cal

Calman":2i82o78o said:
Looks like we got a 50% chance of snow sunday. Today has been 54 degree melt down,and what with freeze and snow on top of the melting it is gonna be interesting day tomorrow.Hope if any of y'all going to the big D for the super bowl ya don't get hit in the head by falling ice.

Cal
Got up to about 54 and sunny here today and most everything melted. Went out this morning and only about 38. Should be a nice day for the super bowl.

TexasBred":1c2gbbgt said:
Calman":1c2gbbgt said:

Cal
Got up to about 54 and sunny here today and most everything melted. Went out this morning and only about 38. Should be a nice day for the super bowl.

You need to go look at the temp again as it was 26 here this morning. All right calf rope I am ready for the nineties. I haven't made up my mind if I am going to watch it. Kinda of disgusted with all the whining from a bunch of men making millions, that can't speak a cohesive sentence. They have became the golden calf.

It is 38 here also.But so cloudy its almost dark.Talking rain mixed snow for today.If it don't happen al I can say it sure missed a good chance. The ground around here is not frozen beneath the snow.It sure makes it interesting.

Cal

Calman":ts5cxias said:
It is 38 here also.But so cloudy its almost dark.Talking rain mixed snow for today.If it don't happen al I can say it sure missed a good chance. The ground around here is not frozen beneath the snow.It sure makes it interesting.

Cal
That's what made our "blizzard" unique...The ground wasn't a muddy mess to begin with and it didn't snow enough for the melt to make muddy mess.

CB I think you guys ae still getting some of that cold air from that crazy front. It's almost 60 here right now and not a cloud in the sky. Maybe this will get to you by tomorrow morning.

spinandslide":3rg416p3 said:
anyone see OK and north texas suppossed to get MORE snow and wind on Wed? what a pain in the ass
They are just trying to toughen you guys up :D I always welcome snow as I look at it as slow release rain.

novaman":w5zpujb9 said:
spinandslide":w5zpujb9 said:
anyone see OK and north texas suppossed to get MORE snow and wind on Wed? what a pain in the ass
They are just trying to toughen you guys up :D I always welcome snow as I look at it as slow release rain.
And more nutrients....but golly it's nasty. :lol: Is snow always dirty?? After it melted off my truck the hood was covered in a red dirt. Half of West Texas must have mixed with it on the way here. :lol:

novaman":1ygwxr37 said:
spinandslide":1ygwxr37 said:

I am tough enough just come see me about August when it's a 100+ and the humidity is about 90% +.
;-)

Latest posts