Close Encounters with Rattlesnakes

Help Support CattleToday:

Green Creek":151nyesc said:
Ryder":151nyesc said:
ga. prime":151nyesc said:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/gaprime/P1010876.jpg[/img

I used to have a dog that would bay rattlers. I wish she were still around.[/quote]
I know what you mean. I had one that would go snake hunting with me and from the first one he ever saw me shoot, from then on he would go in the bushes and get them. People would think I was joking when I would say I had a snake dog. But it was true.

I just want to say you and Jogeephus are a credit to the human race. I :clap: you both. Keep up the good work.

If GMN or any of the others try to discourage you about killing snakes. Don't pay any attention to them. They are weird.[/quote]

Man oh Man Ryder, you sure do hold a grudge.[/quote]

He does doesn't he? Thanks for calling me and Chrisy weird, I find that very amusing :)

Green Creek":10szl07v said:
Ryder":10szl07v said:
ga. prime":10szl07v said:

I used to have a dog that would bay rattlers. I wish she were still around.[/quote]
I know what you mean. I had one that would go snake hunting with me and from the first one he ever saw me shoot, from then on he would go in the bushes and get them. People would think I was joking when I would say I had a snake dog. But it was true.

I just want to say you and Jogeephus are a credit to the human race. I :clap: you both. Keep up the good work.

If GMN or any of the others try to discourage you about killing snakes. Don't pay any attention to them. They are weird.[/quote]

I have been a victim of persecution.

I've heard a lot of people say "If you encounter a rattle snake, stay calm and don't move". I've had more than one encounter with snakes. Rattle snakes, Copperheads, Cottonmouths and one coral snake. There is allways two movements. First a Bowel movement and then a physical movement. Both movements happen pretty fast so the Coral snake might not have been a true coral snake, as I wasn't there too long to be sure. :shock:

GMN":18xst6f5 said:
Green Creek":18xst6f5 said:
Ryder":18xst6f5 said:
ga. prime":18xst6f5 said:

He does doesn't he? Thanks for calling me and Chrisy weird, I find that very amusing :)[/quote]

Mention snakes, and he gets plumb hisssssterical. :D

Green Creek":1iol6ajy said:
GMN":1iol6ajy said:
Green Creek":1iol6ajy said:
Ryder":1iol6ajy said:
ga. prime":1iol6ajy said:

He does doesn't he? Thanks for calling me and Chrisy weird, I find that very amusing :)[/quote]

Mention snakes, and he gets plumb hisssssterical. :D[/quote]

Good one!! :lol: :lol:

A snake catcher heard about the 5 we killed last Wednesday and showed up where were working today. He caught 4 and says he's coming back tomorrow. This is a good time of year for them with the mice coming to the peanut fields and the cooler weather. I'm watching my step.

Latest posts