Class Assignment

Help Support CattleToday:

Farmer Kevin

Reaction score
I have currently finished my final report for a econometrics class in college. The topic I decided to cover was the factors effecting the consumption of beef in the United States. Wanted some constructive criticism on my topic and other feedback. Plus I kindof want to get better use out of it besides the grade. Maybe Cattle Today site would place it on the web.

Thanks,
Kevin

If anybody would like to read the paper just pm your email address and I will send it too you.

Sorry I forgot to mention that in the last message..

econometrics is a class that allows you too gain data and with that data you run regressions determining the importance and relevance of your data.

Some factors that come to mind...the "other white meat", the effects of the naturalists and the other facets that condem beef as not "heart smart"...generally the ad campaigns promoting alternate sources of protein...look at the lean beef markets that have taken hold because of demand. There is always the price at the counter that always effects the $$ conscious consumer....DMc

The older I gets, the dumber I is.

Them new words really strain my limited vocabulary. Probably best I just hide out in the wood pile while the really intelligent folks chat this one out.

Bez!

Bez!":4qakce3e said:
The older I gets, the dumber I is.

Them new words really strain my limited vocabulary. Probably best I just hide out in the wood pile while the really intelligent folks chat this one out.

Bez!

Yeah, right! :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts