High School Class Reunions

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338":1whhd2jm said:
well im 1 of them old fat bald toothless guys in my class.an i see a few of my class around.an the girls did not get prettier.

You may be looking at the wrong ones bb.

1982vett":w6gklwe1 said:
Probably couldn't drag a kid to a 30 year reunion anyway, except the ones under 10. Doubt a teenager would be anxious to go either. :lol: Shoot I didn't even want to go....

I'd prefer they not be there at all. Afterall, my credibility as a father would be shot if my children ended up talking to some of my old buddies who I'm sure would be more than delighted to fill them in on some of my "history". ;-) :lol2:

bigbull338":1wlo5sdq said:
i could be but i dont think so.

bb...I think I know where I lost you...here was my comment from above...

"Not like a model but pretty sexy looking"

When I used the word pretty, I did not intend to descibe a woman's appearance....just a large degree of sexiness. My fault. Therefore, I agree with you, most 40-50 year old women and older do not get prettier, although there are some, they do get more sexy in my opinion.

Went to my tenth back in '01. The music was so loud you couldn't even visit at the dinner. The get together the night before for night golf was boring. The picnic the next day was much better, even though I spent most of my time talking with the wife of a guy I knew. She was much more interesting to talk to then the people I went to school with.

HS reunions are one of the most delightful things in my otherwise depraved life. :clap: The older we get, the more we realize how much we really like each other. (Well, most of them.)
I really do enjoy my classmates more now than when I was in HS. :heart:
In fact a few of us in the area got together a few months ago and had a great time.

Reunion next month. Looking forward to it. :banana:

Our high school has a huge reunion ever 2 or 3 years for all students
who attended the high school from 1900 thru 1969. Lots of fun you get
to exchange emails and lifes stories.
RT

I went to the 10 year and 15 year. The 10 was a dud, the 15 was a good time. We haven't had one since. No one planned a 20 or 25 year reunion, and looks like no one is planning the 30.

bigbull338":2iyuadpb said:
well im 1 of them old fat bald toothless guys in my class.an i see a few of my class around.an the girls did not get prettier.

I said that the women all started looking like their mothers. Isn't that the female equlavent of fat and bald???

for our next reunion the people who put it together (the snooty ones) wanted to go on a cruise and they took a poll to see if everyone thought it would be a good idea, i told them flat out that if i was going to pay that much money to go on a cruise i was going to go with someone i liked to be around (didn't care to be around them in school and don't care to be around them on a ship where you can't avoid them)... haven't been invited to anymore things since, but then again, i keep in touch with the ones i like and who cares about the others!!

;-)