Choices have consequences

Help Support CattleToday:

Deserves what happened. Hope he is not paralyzed so we don't have to support him for the rest of his life through gov handouts. Too bad he didn't break his neck at least then no one would have the responsibility for his stupidity. Glad that no one tried to pull him down or anything so that it was all on him. I have no sympathy or patience for STUPID anymore.

The video I saw didn't look like black paint. Thats strange. Was the guy okay?

I'm betting he voted for the same guy Buck voted for.......
I think it's safe to say that not everyone who may have voted that way would attempt such ridiculousness. Just in the same way that not everyone who voted for the other guy would have ever attempted the nonsense of entering the Capital building in that manner either.

The US Capitol is known as the "People's House". We are allowed in.
Yes, but not in the capacity that occurred on January 6. That kind of behavior would not be looked on as acceptable going into any office open to the public or business. It's a bad comparison but look at how Some folks act on Black Fridays when stores open, certainly those extreme situations are not a random run of the mill shopping trip. Those folks are there for a specific reason at a specific time.

Yes, but not in the capacity that occurred on January 6. That kind of behavior would not be looked on as acceptable going into any office open to the public or business. It's a bad comparison but look at how Some folks act on Black Fridays when stores open, certainly those extreme situations are not a random run of the mill shopping trip. Those folks are there for a specific reason at a specific time.
Yup, to express their belief the election had been rigged. Lots of folks agree that it was.

Yup, to express their belief the election had been rigged. Lots of folks agree that it was.
Be that as it may, it still doesn't justify the scene that unfolded. If I take exception to something to do with a business and I conducted my self in an unreasonable manner then I would not be welcome to remain in the business at that time.

Would someone check to see if that was Ferd climbing up the wall?
The act should fall (pardon the expression) under the willful littering act.
Will we see the BPM banners displayed around every nut who decides to do a similar 'public service'?

Latest posts