Houston we have a problem!

Help Support CattleToday:

Named'em Tamed'em

Reaction score
I noticed the well was running this morning when nothing should be on. Thankfully I had a galvanized nipple going into the hydrant, just need to replace a pvc slip / threaded 90°. Luckily 20220821_182422.jpg

Morning?
You think we don't see that Budweiser Freedom can sitting there?
I guess it's always 5 o'clock somewhere.......
Hahaha it was diagnosed at 8am, fixed at 6pm. And Roy had a vet appointment at 10:30. Beer was at repair time.😂 But I had my "slippers " on.

The only time I can drink a beer before 3-4 is tailgating for the Seahawks, all rules are off then.

Hahaha it was diagnosed at 8am, fixed at 6pm. And Roy had a vet appointment at 10:30. Beer was at repair time.😂 But I had my "slippers " on.

The only time I can drink a beer before 3-4 is tailgating for the Seahawks, all rules are off then.
If I've been working and sweating like a b@stard loading hay or something, I'll drink beer at any time!

I've gotten into the habit of eating breakfast around noon on Sundays. I drink a Budweiser while I'm cooking it, drink a Blue Moon while I'm eating, and then take a nice nap in my recliner.

Yup. And speaking of napping in my recliner, in years past I'd turn on golf on TV to put me to sleep, but as I've gotten older that's no longer necessary. I can sleep through just about anything.
My problem is sleeping in my recliner when I DON'T want to. Still got pretty good bladder control though!

Seattle doesn't bother me, I have to go several times a month to Virginia Mason Seattle anyway. Tat's Deli, Chinatown, 206 burgers lots of places I enjoy and I can be there in 35 minutes in my little Boston Whaler, no traffic!
You "have to go". That is understandable. Beer is not the only thing there is not enough of to get me to go to Seattle. I was born in Tacoma, raised in Puyallup. Have a brother who was a cop is Seattle for 30+ years. A sister who worked at Nordstroms corporate office in downtown Seattle. One sister in Bothell the other sister in Puyallup. I have been there lots of times. After 66 years in Western Washington it is like pulling teeth to go to that part of the world even for a visit.

10-4 I wasn't sure if that were a boundary fence. I would probably go with something a bit heavier than a post, even a section
of hay feeder, well anchored, would afford more protection. In my case it seems to be "What can,,,,will" good luck!