Chinese Admiral

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't think that would work out very well right now. China missed their opportunity, maybe they'll have another in a few more years.
I think it's great that we're getting soft on killing innocent people. I'm all for killing those that threaten and kill US. Why the heck we can't people just keep their mouths shut and leave one another alone is beyond me.

Ebenezer":2ibb4m8e said:
He forgot about Pearl Harbor?

Americans don't have the stomach for that kind of war anymore.
WWII is the last time we won.
If we had the stomach for it we wouldn't still be playing around in the Middle East or Afghanistan.
Eighteen years of fighting a few camel riders versus billions of Chinese.
They proved that life has little value to them in Korea.

"There is no instance of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare." Sun Tzu

Caustic Burno":2p3daj7a said:
Ebenezer":2p3daj7a said:

"There is no instance of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare." Sun Tzu

Imagine if all the resources that has gone into warfare would have gone into advancing the World Infrastructure.

Bright Raven":3omjnvxm said:
Caustic Burno":3omjnvxm said:
Ebenezer":3omjnvxm said:

Imagine if all the resources that has gone into warfare would have gone into advancing the World Infrastructure.
Imagine if all of the EPD money had been spent on Bonsma selection.

Ebenezer":3ufvsgs6 said:
Bright Raven":3ufvsgs6 said:
Caustic Burno":3ufvsgs6 said:

Imagine if all of the EPD money had been spent on Bonsma selection.

:mad:

The admiral knows some of this nation's people quite well........ironically so..

Americans don't have the stomach for that kind of war anymore.
WWII is the last time we won.
And that began in the 60s, with the vast #s of Americans that decided they'd rather stay home with mommy & daddy and their girlfriends, as well as the many that chose a political ideology that did not support war. It's in their mirrors where the answer to "Why?" is found.
It's their children and grandchildren we are talking about when we say "Americans don't have the stomach for that kind of war any more".

Those who view a military conflict's outcome based solely on full capitulation or unconditional surrender don't know much about war, it's goals, or the intricacies of conflict in general.
The Korean War ended just as it began, with the agreement that North and South Korea would remain divided at the 38th parallel. That continued separation, was the stated goal when the allies entered the conflict after N. Korea's troops crossed the 38th in June 1950.

greybeard":2nvmmvfl said:
And that began in the 60s, with the vast #s of Americans that decided they'd rather stay home with mommy & daddy and their girlfriends, as well as the many that chose a political ideology that did not support war. It's in their mirrors where the answer to "Why?" is found.
It's their children and grandchildren we are talking about when we say "Americans don't have the stomach for that kind of war any more".

58,220 Americans died in a civil war that had nothing to do with us. No one attacked American soil. I have no problem with war as long as someone is bringing war to my front door, or will in the future. War for the sake of dominance over someone else is a waste of human life. There's been a lot of wasted life throughout history.

Bestoutwest":13cqomky said:
greybeard":13cqomky said:

58,220 Americans died in a civil war that had nothing to do with us. No one attacked American soil. I have no problem with war as long as someone is bringing war to my front door, or will in the future. War for the sake of dominance over someone else is a waste of human life. There's been a lot of wasted life throughout history.

We did it again in Vietnam playing world policeman .

Caustic Burno":gvvrvrvd said:
Bestoutwest":gvvrvrvd said:
greybeard":gvvrvrvd said:

We did it again in Vietnam playing world policeman .

I was referring to Vietnam, sorry I didn't clarify. The US Civil War was unimaginable in its destruction.

Bestoutwest":3shguxcx said:
greybeard":3shguxcx said:

Nobody attacked "our soil" in WWI or WWII either. And how do you determine "someone is bringing war to my front door in the future"??

TexasBred":2stllz4x said:
Bestoutwest":2stllz4x said:
greybeard":2stllz4x said:

Nobody attacked "our soil" in WWI or WWII either. And how do you determine "someone is bringing war to my front door in the future"??

TB the Hawaiian islands were a US territory in 1900. So Japan did attack American soil.
The Germans were sinking American ships in WWI and not just merchant.
TB you know this your too sharp on history. You casting?

The terrorists brought it to US on 9/11/01, and we need to kill more of those evil sob's. And they declared war on US, and why we're not killing everyone of them that looks or smells like a terrorist is beyond me.

True Grit Farms":360t9sei said:
The terrorists brought it to US on 9/11/01, and we need to kill more of those evil sob's. And they declared war on US, and why we're not killing everyone of them that looks or smells like a terrorist is beyond me.

The general public doesn't have the stomach for it. We should have taken Tehran out in the 70's. That would have sent the proper message and we wouldn't be dealing with half the crap today.

TexasBred":27m7otlr said:
Nobody attacked "our soil" in WWI or WWII either.
Pearl Harbor
TexasBred":27m7otlr said:
And how do you determine "someone is bringing war to my front door in the future"??
When they make their intentions clear, generally through intercepted communications. Some Intelligence officials were aware that the attack on Pearl Harbor was fixing to take place. And Jihad has made no bones about the fact that they intend to keep coming. As has N Korea. That's bringing it to our door in the future. Now one could argue that these are idle threats. But if I call you on the phone and tell you I'm coming to your house to kill you and your family..... and then I show up at your door.... are you gonna invite me in or start shooting? You're gonna assume I was serious and be proactive right?

TexasBred":111gvcqz said:
Bestoutwest":111gvcqz said:
greybeard":111gvcqz said:

WWI was a mess and we shouldn't have been involved running supplies. How was Pearl Harbour not attacking our soil?

Caustic Burno":2d0j1ahl said:
TexasBred":2d0j1ahl said:
Bestoutwest":2d0j1ahl said:

TB the Hawaiian islands were a US territory in 1900. So Japan did attack American soil.
The Germans were sinking American ships in WWI and not just merchant.
TB you know this your too sharp on history. You casting?
Not to mention there was a part of Alaska that was occupied in WWII as well.

Latest posts