Chinese Republic of Texas

Help Support CattleToday:

Margonme

Reaction score
FOLLOW THE MONEY:

The USA buys Chinese Goods.

USA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>China

China uses the money to buy billions in US Treasury Bonds.

China>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>USA

USA pays billions in Interest.

USA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>China

Since the money originated in the USA, the balance is an enormous debt owed to China.

Resolution
Texas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>China

May not be such a bad thing for you Texans.

slick4591":2n1np6be said:
Should I be learnin' to use chopsticks?

Confucius say, "When in China, do as Chinese do."

I have already put my application in for acceptance at the Wat Buddhananachat Temple in Del Valle, Texas.

Grasshopper you need to change your fencing practices. Chinese are the Greatest Fence builders in human history. I suggest you take a month and visit The Great Wall of China. There grasshopper, you will see what a fence is all about.

Margonme":h0n3yov7 said:
slick4591":h0n3yov7 said:

I have already put my application in for acceptance at the Wat Buddhananachat Temple in Del Valle, Texas.

Grasshopper you need to change your fencing practices. Chinese are the Greatest Fence builders in human history. I suggest you take a month and visit The Great Wall of China. There grasshopper, you will see what a fence is all about.

NOTICE TO MARGONME
please keep posting and stay off the streets for the remainder of the day..
Thanks. Fence

Margonme":2073ht99 said:
slick4591":2073ht99 said:

take one of the tours near Houston.
http://www.tihaa.org/photos/staffordtem ... les10.html

callmefence":15snccfb said:
Margonme":15snccfb said:
slick4591":15snccfb said:

NOTICE TO MARGONME
Thanks. Fence

You need to prepare my Noble friend. The Chinese are going to want a WALL on the southern border with Mexico. Call it The Great Wall of the Chinese Republic of Texas..

Margonme":1fcarke0 said:
callmefence":1fcarke0 said:
Margonme":1fcarke0 said:

NOTICE TO MARGONME
Thanks. Fence

You need to prepare my Noble friend. The Chinese are going to want a WALL on the southern border with Mexico. Call it The Great Wall of the Chinese Republic of Texas..
Might not be a bad idea if we could do like the Chinese did and just throw all the dead bodies IN the wall. I've forgotten how many dead chinese that died or were killed during construction were buried within the wall.

TexasBred":3mhmn8eb said:
Margonme":3mhmn8eb said:
callmefence":3mhmn8eb said:
NOTICE TO MARGONME
Thanks. Fence

Might not be a bad idea if we could do like the Chinese did and just throw all the dead bodies IN the wall. I've forgotten how many dead chinese that died or were killed during construction were buried within the wall.

Shame on you TB. Give mankind some credit! We are not barbarians. We don't throw the worn out workers in the construction project these days, we put them on disability and they stay home and watch reruns of Bonanza and Rifleman.

Margonme":13hfdcbt said:
FOLLOW THE MONEY:

The USA buys Chinese Goods.

USA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>China

China uses the money to buy billions in US Treasury Bonds.

China>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>USA

USA pays billions in Interest.

USA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>China

Since the money originated in the USA, the balance is an enormous debt owed to China.

Resolution
Texas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>China

May not be such a bad thing for you Texans.

Wouldn't be the first time we had to rid ourselves of an evil dictator
The present doesn't even visit for some reason

Margonme":3gu1qpub said:
FOLLOW THE MONEY:
Except the money does not originate in the USA, but printed by the Federal Reserve.
It isn't Federal and there is No Reserve.
Federal Reserve prints as much as they desire backed by nothing for the purpose of redistributing the wealth and
resources of The Americas and its richest country USA to Europe. USA currency is a house of cards destined to collapse
one day. China has finally figured out the game and by devaluing its currency at will they have carved out an enormous
slice of the pie for themselves too.

Draining The Americas of its resources started with Spanish galleons, guns and naval battles...
then European bankers by the late 18th century learned/devised how to take control of a governments wealth
by control over government bonds.... and it has snowballed ever since.

Son of Butch":2vg8z0et said:
Margonme":2vg8z0et said:
FOLLOW THE MONEY:
Except the money does not originate in the USA, but printed by the Federal Reserve.
Federal Reserve prints as much as they desire backed by nothing for the purpose of redistributing the wealth and
resources of The Americas and its richest country USA to Europe. USA currency is a house of cards destined to collapse
one day. China has finally figured out the game and by devaluing its currency at will they have carved out an enormous

Draining The Americas of its resources started with Spanish galleons, guns and naval battles...
then European bankers by the late 18th century learned/devised how to take control of a governments wealth

As usual, spot on assessment Butch. Glad to see there are some folks who are paying attention....now, what to do? What to do?

Son of Butch":24865qxk said:
Margonme":24865qxk said:
FOLLOW THE MONEY:
resources
of The Americas and its richest country USA to Europe. USA currency is a house of cards destined to collapse

Corrections to your post:

1. Money is Printed by the US Treasury. Not Federal Reserve.

2. Backed by nothing, you say. Yes, it is backed. Not by a gold or silver standard. It is backed by the full faith and credit of the USA.

3. The purpose of currency is to conduct commerce. Economics 101. That is the only purpose of currency.

China debases their currency. That is a fact Jack. The past 3 presidents have tried to force China to let the markets determine the value of their currency but if you check your references, China is a Sovereign state.

Tell me this Waldo, if it is printed in the US, how do you come to the conclusion it did not originate here?

The fact that our currency is not redeemable in gold or silver does not mean it is not "backed". US currency is "legal tender" and is "backed" by all the goods and services in the economy that it can purchase. That is the meaning of "full faith and credit."

SOB, in the post above could not be more WRONG. I will agree that our economy is to use his clique "a house of cards" but as of this day, November 8, 2016, the US dollar is considered the world standard by which all other currencies on the planet are judged.

Margonme":21uvr91p said:
Son of Butch":21uvr91p said:
Margonme":21uvr91p said:
FOLLOW THE MONEY:
resources
of The Americas and its richest country USA to Europe. USA currency is a house of cards destined to collapse

Corrections to your post:

1. Money is Printed by the US Treasury. Not Federal Reserve.

2. Backed by nothing, you say. Yes, it is backed. Not by a gold or silver standard. It is backed by the full faith and credit of the USA.

3. The purpose of currency is to conduct commerce. Economics 101. That is the only purpose of currency.

China debases their currency. That is a fact Jack. The past 3 presidents have tried to force China to let the markets determine the value of their currency but if you check your references, China is a Sovereign state.

Tell me this Waldo, if it is printed in the US, how do you come to the conclusion it did not originate here?

Now Ron, you're being a bit persnickety here perhaps...

1. Of course the physical act of printing money is done by US treasury; however, i believe Butch's point is that the FR dictates the printing (behind the scenes) no secret (anymore) that when the FR wants more money printed, it gets printed. Its the great 'blank check' keeping this country afloat. Which ties into your 2nd point...
2. Backed by a promise from a deeply indebted government...that has no hope of seeing black ever again. Worth nothing, and i fear the rest of the world is waking up to that fact. Reckoning is coming.
3. While the primary purpose of currency is to conduct commerce, it is also used to store wealth and provide for a uniform measure of economic value. The storing of wealth is key to Butch's point i believe.

Great topic btw.

Well, he needs to say that.

I actually thought that is what he meant. Thank you for helping him out.

:banana:

bball stated:

Of course the physical act of printing money is done by US treasury; however, i believe Butch's point is that the FR dictates the printing (behind the scenes) no secret (anymore) that when the FR wants more money printed, it gets printed. Its the great 'blank check' keeping this country afloat.

bball: for most purposes, the greater exchange in the conduct of Commerce by our economy is not with printed money. In fact, the day is coming when all transactions will be electronic.

PS: one thing you did not explain for SOB. The statement that money that is printed and placed into circulation, DOES NOT ORIGINATE HERE????

Americans do not owe the national debt they own it. My share in savings bonds amount to $82,957.98. We bought bonds all of our working career. Also I worked in a defense plant so I really did not put any thing into the pot only took out.

hurleyjd":1rp5vp6d said:
Americans do not owe the national debt they own it. My share in savings bonds amount to $82,957.98. We bought bonds all of our working career. Also I worked in a defense plant so I really did not put any thing into the pot only took out.

Yep

Latest posts