Why We Can Not Compete with the Chinese

Help Support CattleToday:

Maybe the reason lies within a survey reported on local CBS tv station news today.

62% of Millennials and 60% of generation Z polled say, the image you present of yourself online with photos and postings on social media sites is more important than how you present yourself in everyday life in the real world.
20% of baby boomers agree.
I always wondered why folks are sticking out their tongue on their FB home page!

51% of U.S. population is under age 40 and perception has become more important than reality in these who will be the backbone of our work force for the next 20+ years.
That's bad enough..but they've infiltrated our military..can only begin to imagine how this will turn out ..I guess bit$ch slapping our enemy will be our first line of defense..they will all be issued a unisex purse to carry on the shoulders.

Like the Amish kids..they're put to work when they hit the ground ..I know at times they wish they could sit all day in front of a screen..but they are talented hands by teenagers .
always heard my classmates talk about cartoons. I saw very few and mostly didn't know what those kids were talking about.

Latest posts