Chilly -20 C Morning in Paradise.

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas said:
gcreekrch said:
kenny thomas said:
Not sure what that conversation to F is but sure looks cold

About 2 below 0 Kenny. -17 c and 0 F are the same.
So maybe mud and 60F ain't that bad after all

After 6 months of floundering through the wettest summer in the old folks memories, Inam quite enjoying firm ground to walk on.

Redgully said:
We've had a week of 40-42 (106-108) degrees here, but still I think it's better than minus 20!

30 is quite warm enough thank you!

I would take that over mud any day. Nice and crisp. At least it doesn't look like the wind is up so that's good.

kenny thomas said:
High of 62F here today. Mud is drying out fast. Great Christmas present

Until that mud has been dust for too long, then we ca b!+z about that.

gcreekrch said:
kenny thomas said:
High of 62F here today. Mud is drying out fast. Great Christmas present

Until that mud has been dust for too long, then we ca b!+z about that.
It was dust from July till mid October and hasn't stopped raining till a couple days ago. Turned cows out on stockpile fescue Friday but may unroll hay and save the stockpile until it starts wet weather again.

gcreekrch said:
Ulgatcho Mtns made a pretty picture from Morrison Meadow today.

Looks like you build your rail fence in exactly the same fashion we did. But your materials are probably better, we had to use spruce as pine is not readily available near home.

I have been having great weather . Lows about 25F and highs between 35 & 40 with no wind. Cold enough to keep the mud frozen but warm enough that there is no need for long under wear. Just a warm coat is all that is required. Only a ball cap, no Stormy Kromer with the ear flaps down. We sail through the winter with this weather I will be a happy camper.

Latest posts