Child Molester gets 2 months Jail time!

Help Support CattleToday:

aplusmnt

Reaction score
Have you all heard about the guy in Vermont that just got two months in jail for Molesting a 6 year old girl for over 4 years! Some sick stuff, people in Vermont should do something about a judge like this! He should have got two days instead, one to think about what he did. And the second one to perform his hanging!

Here is link to the story

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=4319605&nav=4QcT

Up here we have the Duncan case, the pervert that killed a family and kidnapped two kids and killed the boy and raped the girl.
The folks over in North Idaho want him released...figure he'll die on the jail house steps before the door swings shut. Some of thoes boys are real good long range shots.

Speaking as a father, I can tell you that if it was my child I'd be just tickled with a 60 day sentence. Because there's not a force on God's green earth that would keep this SOB alive long enough to see the sun set on day 61!!

aplusmnt":2dx075se said:
Have you all heard about the guy in Vermont that just got two months in jail for Molesting a 6 year old girl for over 4 years! Some sick stuff, people in Vermont should do something about a judge like this! He should have got two days instead, one to think about what he did. And the second one to perform his hanging!

That should be more than enough time for him to ride a broom stick and then get his throat slit in the PEN.
Guys up there may not be the best of our soceitey, but they don't hanker much to child molesters, and they don't have the justice system in their way :)

rbell":23mz6rsj said:
That should be more than enough time for him to ride a broom stick and then get his throat slit in the PEN.
Guys up there may not be the best of our soceitey, but they don't hanker much to child molesters, and they don't have the justice system in their way :)
My thoughts exactly. People that harm kids don´t deserve any better. How can a judge anywg´here in the world truly belive in "REHABILITATION" of child-rapists? :mad: I´m getting realy mad!!!!

bullred":3d179umu said:
Speaking as a father, I can tell you that if it was my child I'd be just tickled with a 60 day sentence. Because there's not a force on God's green earth that would keep this SOB alive long enough to see the sun set on day 61!!
You read my mind. ;-)

bullred":3k8c9lok said:

Very good point! Never thought of it that way. It might be a lot easier to get to the guy when he is walking free than trying to hire some guy in prison to get him for you.

The judge wants to get him some REHABILITATION, but studies have showed that there might not be anything you can do for these people. Whatever it is that makes them get excited around little children, can not be taken out of their brain. If a person is a thief, they can learn the the difference of right and wrong and change. But a Man that gets aroused by a 6 year old child can not learn that is wrong, it is something that is messed up in them. I guess at most they could learn to stay away from kids, so as not to get aroused. But why should society take this chance that they will keep there distance?

bullred":3cb3brev said:
;-)

Andybob":g9lh8mul said:
aplusment, I am sorry, but you are wrong! it can be taken out of their heads. My choice of calibre is military .762... works wonders in my experience!

Andybob........I stand corrected.....lol :D I do believe that would be some productive therapy!

bullred":255kon08 said:

I heard that!

bullred":3iuabkks said:
I'll agree with you 100% on that

It hasn't been too many years ago that a grandfather shot a child molester right in the ear as he came out of the court room here in Tennessee. I think he spent 1 year in the county jail and got 5 years probation. I think thats a pretty fair price for getting rid of him. Should have gave him a medal.

I think if the father in this case was to shoot the guilty man, the father would have a strong case for being temporarily insane. When a judge gives such a crazy ruling, letting a man off after 4 years of torture of this child. Then it would surely drive the father to seek his own justice.

I could probably stand seeing the guy being in prison for life even much more than killing him. Knowing how prisoners treat child molesters in prison, and know I would do all I could to make sure they all knew why he was in there. Might be an eye for an eye literal for this scum. But know way could a father think justice was served and be able to live with him getting out of jail in two months.

lakading,
I agree with you 150%. I can't see why tax payers have to keep them up for many, many years even if they do finally get put to death. It was on the news a few days ago about the man that was 76 years old? in California who was finally put to death 26 years after he was imprisoned. He had ordered someone put to death from his prison cell. I just wonder how much money was actually spent on him before we finally put himout of his misery. And alot of folks were all torn up because they thought he was too old to put to death.

aplusmnt":3bedqozh said:
Have you all heard about the guy in Vermont that just got two months in jail for Molesting a 6 year old girl for over 4 years! Some sick stuff, people in Vermont should do something about a judge like this! He should have got two days instead, one to think about what he did. And the second one to perform his hanging!ive got a quick cheap fix for those types of freaks.take them out to my barn,run em through the shoot and give them the coice of case steal or band.takes the desires from bovine should be the same for those freaks right?

aplusmnt said:

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=4319605&nav=4QcT[/quo]if i were to hand down punishment id just take em down to my barn run em through the shoot and give them the choice of cold sharp case still or the band.takes all the desires from bovine should be the same on those freaks right?

Latest posts