Child Molester gets 2 months Jail time!

Help Support CattleToday:

coolwater":3dflpxzw said:
]if i were to hand down punishment id just take em down to my barn run em through the shoot and give them the choice of cold sharp case still or the band.takes all the desires from bovine should be the same on those freaks right?

EGAD! *cringe*

[/quo]if i were to hand down punishment id just take em down to my barn run em through the shoot and give them the choice of cold sharp case still or the band.takes all the desires from bovine should be the same on those freaks right?[/quote]

Seems like that ought to be mandatory, the minimum punishment for all offenders.

over here a man was given 30 days community service for molesting a 2 month old baby which killed her. Her Mum had left the baby with so called friends, to have a night out, and the mans wife was supposed to have watched and laughed at him, how sick is that. she got nothing. I believe the old saying 'the law is an ass' castration is to good for these people they need hang, drawn, and quartering. one might say b*****d's

chrisy":2we4hh1b said:
over here a man was given 30 days community service for molesting a 2 month old baby which killed her. Her Mum had left the baby with so called friends, to have a night out, and the mans wife was supposed to have watched and laughed at him, how sick is that. she got nothing. I believe the old saying 'the law is an ass' castration is to good for these people they need hang, drawn, and quartering. one might say b*****d's

Chrissy were is essex?

If you keep on top of the story, you'll probably hear about his death while in prison.... one thing they don't tolerate is child molestation (perhaps its because many of them have been molested as a child) and when he gets turned out into general population (out of solitary confinement) they'll take care of him. Remember Jeffrey Dahmer? They finally turned him out into general pop and he didn't last a week.

Latest posts