Check you vote good before you cast it.

Help Support CattleToday:

hurleyjd":28gcq6te said:
Yes and this plays into one candidate saying the election is rigged. This candidate needs someone to say that their vote was compromised to prove that the election was rigged. That candidate needs some evidence that it was rigged whether it was or not to keep from admitting defeat.

Surely you're playing devils advocate here hurley. Do you not think it would be very easy to do? I absolutely believe this is happening but I think it's probably working both ways.

Craig Miller":1lx6fh11 said:
hurleyjd":1lx6fh11 said:
Yes and this plays into one candidate saying the election is rigged. This candidate needs someone to say that their vote was compromised to prove that the election was rigged. That candidate needs some evidence that it was rigged whether it was or not to keep from admitting defeat.

Surely you're playing devils advocate here hurley. Do you not think it would be very easy to do? I absolutely believe this is happening but I think it's probably working both ways.

no Craig he aint playing Unless he had a change of heart n the last short while. As nice as I can put it here . After his vote and after my vote the net sum is O

Well, I have done my duty. For the first time in my life, tho I voted the way I always have, I still left there with a bad taste in my mouth. I got your six M5--sum total back to +1.

Honestly, I don't think our primary process did us much favor this cycle.

greybeard":1im8p8qk said:
Well, I have done my duty. For the first time in my life, tho I voted the way I always have, I still left there with a bad taste in my mouth. I got your six M5--sum total back to +1.

Honestly, I don't think our primary process did us much favor this cycle.
Same here had to hold my nose on this one, 320 million people and this is the best we could do.

Ever one will have the same president after the Tuesday election good our bad. At that time we will have to live with the consequences no matter what. Hope it will be good but it is the same as Forest Gump explaining biting into a candy from a box of chocolates. You never know until you bite into one.

hurleyjd":zcm2y74z said:
Ever one will have the same president after the Tuesday election good our bad. At that time we will have to live with the consequences no matter what. Hope it will be good but it is the same as Forest Gump explaining biting into a candy from a box of chocolates. You never know until you bite into one.
Not really I haven't recognized the current one as legitimate along with millions more Americans

True Grit Farms":1n6wvlx1 said:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/03/voter-fraud-california-man-finds-dozens-ballots-stacked-outside-home.html

What the heck is going on in our country? This doesn't make any sense to me.

If we knew how often this type of thing happenedwe would probably all literally be sick, no matter which side we are on. On the national level especially, with some of the brilliant minds in high places, I personally think it boils down to which side outthinks the other when it comes to who gets enough votes to win. It's all very very crooked.

Latest posts