Characters from the past

Help Support CattleToday:

Yep, it was Milliron. I was out messing with my horses a couple of days ago and remembered him. He and I pm'd each other about my horses. I loved that guy.

Alice

Dave":2plexd9t said:
I don't miss black power with his, "you are nothing but a be nice joke to a real cowman." But there are others who I do miss who contributed to good thoughtful conversation. CattleAnnie is one of the ones I miss.

Cattle Annie and CertherBeef were two of the best. I really miss those two.
Craig-TX was another one. Those three had not only "cow sense", but "good sense" as well.

Alice":2axb3h6a said:
Yep, it was Milliron. I was out messing with my horses a couple of days ago and remembered him. He and I pm'd each other about my horses. I loved that guy.

Alice

I guess I can tell you now. It was Milliron who started the "Alice for president" campaign when he was joshing Crowder. He pm'd us.

backhoeboogie":210iwo68 said:
Alice":210iwo68 said:

Alice

I guess I can tell you now. It was Milliron who started the "Alice for president" campaign when he was joshing Crowder. He pm'd us.

At least Alice has something most politicians don't, which is some common sense and a real connection to the problems of regular people. Unfortunately, I don't think this country is quite ready to elect a woman or black president just yet.

Oops!! Never mind. ;-)

Van....naughty naughty...politics and racist all in one sentence shame on you... :lol: :lol: :lol: just joshing...

Ah! Milliron I remember him what a lovely man, he always had a kind word, I had quite a few pm's from him when I first started on here, to keep my chin up and not let a certain someone put/get me down. A big loss to the World.

VanC":jou05n0q said:
backhoeboogie":jou05n0q said:
Alice":jou05n0q said:

Alice

At least Alice has something most politicians don't, which is some common sense and a real connection to the problems of regular people. Unfortunately, I don't think this country is quite ready to elect a woman or black president just yet.

Oops!! Never mind. ;-)

I don't understand the hype, Mr Obama is just as white as he is black. :?

KNERSIE":ed90yt3g said:

Yup, but I've never been called an Irish-American! :tiphat:

Although I do consider myself an Appalachian American, or hillbilly for short!

cfpinz":2t0suu1e said:
KNERSIE":2t0suu1e said:

Folks who's family has been here for centuries should be called American American.

backhoeboogie":19uca01j said:
cfpinz":19uca01j said:
KNERSIE":19uca01j said:

Folks who's family has been here for centuries should be called American American.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

hillsdown":1w1djvir said:
Hey, we haven't herd from ALX in a while..Maybe he is shoveling out his cattle operation with all the snow that Ontario got.. :help:

Hiya HD! Well just like in OT's post the weird weather melted all that snow and turned it to ice! So rather than whine been hauling logs outta where I normally couldn't get the machines into.

Also been busy doubling the feed side of the operation, ( with bank help ).

Glad to see Knersie back healthy, appreciate your posts my friend!

Went around chuckling and laughing all day after I read some mean spirited pathetic internet loser ( 2000 miles away ) has my initials on his filing cabinet! :lol2: :lol2: :lol:

Take Care All and Happy New Year!! :tiphat:

reading this post got me to remembering all the old locked posts.an yall are right milliron la4angus an vicky are sorely missed.

For pure crazyness, it was hard to beat Whatsupdoc. He pm'd me repeatedly when I stuck up for Doc against him... :) Very interesting reading.

My alltime favorite was Hill or THG or his grandpa, or his family when he committed suicide because of us. :) Anybody know where he is or why he hasn't come back? There was a guy on here that had some embryo business dealings with him from Virginia or North Carolina, but I can't remember his name... oh well.

Just in case you are lurking Hill... Vindicator was the best Polled Herford bull ever! :)

KMacGinley":oaxhz5na said:
My alltime favorite was Hill or THG or his grandpa, or his family when he committed suicide because of us. :) Anybody know where he is or why he hasn't come back? There was a guy on here that had some embryo business dealings with him from Virginia or North Carolina, but I can't remember his name... oh well.

Drove by Hill's hometown 4 times last week, even got off interstate once and drove thru town to stop at a trailer dealership. Didn't see any large groups of herfs, but there was a big bunch of black cows just south of town. You don't reckon...

Just in case you are lurking Hill... Vindicator was the best Polled Herford bull ever!

If that doesn't draw a comment out of him we can pretty safely assume he isn't lurking.

AngusLimoX":2aatc4b5 said:
Went around chuckling and laughing all day after I read some mean spirited pathetic internet loser ( 2000 miles away ) has my initials on his filing cabinet! :lol2: :lol2: :lol:

You are a much better person with that sheep suit on.

backhoeboogie":1xwhp2e1 said:
AngusLimoX":1xwhp2e1 said:

You are a much better person with that sheep suit on.

Sheep suit???

When I post I am NEKKID!! We are out there baby!! :banana: :banana:
(Kramer from a Seinfeld episode :D )

When I need neurotic nutbars on the internet to assess my "niceness" , I'll let you know! :tiphat:

Latest posts