• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Characters from the past

Help Support CattleToday:

KNERSIE

Reaction score
I am trying to remember the usernames of some of the most infamous characters from the past.

I remember Turnthatcowloosemaw, Cowhand, sirloin, TnMasterbeefproducer (can't remember his username just prior to this one?), Beef (followed by a # I can't remember)

I am missing quite a few I can't remember, can you guys remember more abrasive characters?

Alice

Reaction score
WhyNot immediately comes to mind.

Alice

bandit80

Reaction score
Dusty Trails

There was one who had the sig line as "Liberal Male", but I can't remember his handle.

chrisy

Reaction score
Blackpower....greenpasture78 are a few I can remember.
Don't hear form cyprusfarms anymore I used to like his posts.
was that beefy11 you were talking about.

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
I've got a yellow sticky with a list right there on the file cabinet. 6 names and the cow producer from outerspace did not even make that list. (nor any other of his aliases)

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
KNERSIE":1fe1fwi2 said:
I am trying to remember the usernames of some of the most infamous characters from the past.

I remember Turnthatcowloosemaw, Cowhand, sirloin, TnMasterbeefproducer (can't remember his username just prior to this one?), Beef (followed by a # I can't remember)

I am missing quite a few I can't remember, can you guys remember more abrasive characters?

Misty Morning, latest to date...

And then maybe a few of you will remember "TBLady' The one that's husband came on here and told everyone I was a Homewrecker. :lol:

CPL

Reaction score
What about hill creek or thg, I could read for hours on some of those posts.

VanC

Reaction score
Guest25, Whynot, Dusty Trails, whatsupdoc3, Quality Cattle, and Topkick were the same person. Had another name he went by for awhile that I can't remember right now. Haven't seen him around for awhile, but I suspect he'll be back if he isn't dead or in jail.

He even posted over on the ranchers.net political forum for awhile. Got booted off there, and it takes quite a bit to get kicked out of that place.

This 4CTophand poster sure sounds familiar. I'm sure it's someone who's posted here before, but I can't quite put my finger on who it might be.

OP
KNERSIE

KNERSIE

Reaction score
Seeing a list of all the banned posters would make for some interesting reading.

Nesikep

Reaction score
I've been a forum mod before on a "social networking" site,... i always had my hands full.. this was about 5 years ago and I still remember the names of the guys... well, one was my roommate

CKC1586

Reaction score
VanC":1c0htuxy said:
Guest25, Whynot, Dusty Trails, whatsupdoc3, Quality Cattle, and Topkick were the same person. Had another name he went by for awhile that I can't remember right now. Haven't seen him around for awhile, but I suspect he'll be back if he isn't dead or in jail.

He even posted over on the ranchers.net political forum for awhile. Got booted off there, and it takes quite a bit to get kicked out of that place.

This 4CTophand poster sure sounds familiar. I'm sure it's someone who's posted here before, but I can't quite put my finger on who it might be.
That guy had/has some SERIOUS issues!

jw

Reaction score
I have kinda been missing AuctionBoy - guess he must have auctioned himself out.

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
Somebody bid 28 cents on his cull cow and he said they robbed him, or something to that effect. It could be that whoever bought it was willing to go much more but no one else bid.

Maybe the ring man even started the cow at 35 cents and there were no takers so he dropped the price. You see it all the time when cattle are not hot commodities.

There have been times I went to pick up and couple of cows from auction, and wound up buying more. Good cows and good prices. I have also drug home an empty trailer many times.

Really good cows always sell for prices above the average price at the sale barn that day.

hillsdown

Reaction score
jw":38i22jbp said:
I have kinda been missing AuctionBoy - guess he must have auctioned himself out.
I don't think he got the boot so he must be busy.. Maybe he got himself a gal pal.. :D

Sure don't miss sirloin though..that was one sorry old man..

mnmtranching

Reaction score
What ever happened to cowboy214 or something close? And the master of ba-tion fom TN? Again sorry about that. :???: :oops:

Latest posts