Characters from the past

Help Support CattleToday:

It was cowboy up216 and he got the boot after making a very sexual comment about a 14 year old girl..

Hey, we haven't herd from ALX in a while..Maybe he is shoveling out his cattle operation with all the snow that Ontario got.. :help:

Cow Cop was always displeasing someone or other. And there was one guy who was posting when I started and quit when he said we were all too mean. I have not seen APlus in a while, although I hear he posts on Rancher's. I got into it once with him on my sole and only visit there.

VanC":3owpd4w4 said:
Whatever happened to Angus/Brangus? I see all his posts have been deleted, but I don't remember him causing a lot of trouble.
Please. He was always making troble! :lol2:
Still is, only now he is BeefmasterB. Switched breeds, switched names.
It was in his sig line when he first re registered.

Red Bull Breeder":u47axws6 said:
I wonder why Gelbvieh 5 deleted. I reckon a real newbie wouldn't no all these in the past posters.
well alot of folks includin' me, lurked around awhile before they actually joined. there was alot of great one's in the past, that i wonder what happen too. cattle annie comes too mind, dam i dont think there was any thing cattle, she didnt know

my all time favorite was Black Power..his motto was "when better cattle are bred, they will come from the Sand Hills of Nebraska." He would fight with everybody..i loved it...

CKC1586":ztwj0csz said:
I miss Vickey the Vet. Was sorry to see her bail out after one of our infamous "bannees" treated her poorly.

Some bad members caused the board to lose a valuable member, it was nice that a professional vet offered some insight. :cry2:

I don't miss black power with his, "you are nothing but a be nice joke to a real cowman." But there are others who I do miss who contributed to good thoughtful conversation. CattleAnnie is one of the ones I miss.

xbred":1gsvxev2 said:
I always liked LA4ANGUS...is he still up and about??

Lloyd (wasn't it?) has passed away. Do a search on it. Lots of folks said some really good things about him. I am pretty sure it was CB who got the call and broke the news to us.

tom4018":xsyuaxcp said:
CKC1586":xsyuaxcp said:
I miss Vickey the Vet. Was sorry to see her bail out after one of our infamous "bannees" treated her poorly.

Some bad members caused the board to lose a valuable member, it was nice that a professional vet offered some insight. :cry2:
Agreed, she gave some great advise.

I liked THG, etc. very entertaining and quite a rambler. Remember Zelda? She was a real flash in the pan.

backhoeboogie":2wnrsb5z said:
xbred":2wnrsb5z said:

Lloyd (wasn't it?) has passed away. Do a search on it. Lots of folks said some really good things about him. I am pretty sure it was CB who got the call and broke the news to us.
hate too hear that, i wondered what happen to him

iowahawkeyes":230xlhob said:
I liked THG, etc. very entertaining and quite a rambler. Remember Zelda? She was a real flash in the pan.
I was just going to mention her! Remember she was going to buy a herd of Murray Greys to feed to her reptiles!!

alacattleman":1memqrhd said:
backhoeboogie":1memqrhd said:
xbred":1memqrhd said:

hate too hear that, i wondered what happen to him

You are right it was Lloyd he battled with Cancer and unfortunatly it got him in the end, it was CB who broke the news to us and there was a condolences book set up for his family at the time, a lot of us wrote in it, and all good things were said as nothing else could have been. A real nice guy and sadly missed.

There was another guy that passed away not long after Lloyd did, but I'm afraid I can't remember his name. I think he was from Texas and I remember he liked strong black coffee. Seemed like a good man. Anybody remember him?

Latest posts